Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Julia Roberts

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Julia Roberts
dead me
Board Regular
Member # 785

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dead me   Email dead me   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She Once Had a "Foot Assistant"

It's not really as pretentious as it sounds — only a little. While filming the 1991 movie "Hook" she spent so much time in the air as Tinkerbell that she actually had an assistant whose sole job was to keep the bottom of her feet clean.

Damn, how did she conduct the interviews?

Posts: 8 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now that is something I did not know

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That certainly is a job I would have loved to have had. I'll check the papers to see if there are any similar openings.

With my luck, I'd wind-up being employed by Bea Arthur.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SarahSolesDaddy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSolesDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SarahSolesDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by steve:
She Once Had a "Foot Assistant"

It's not really as pretentious as it sounds — only a little. While filming the 1991 movie "Hook" she spent so much time in the air as Tinkerbell that she actually had an assistant whose sole job was to keep the bottom of her feet clean.

Damn, how did she conduct the interviews?

I'm sorry I saw solejob and at the same time was thinking about her that would be crazy. Don't think Clooney or Pitt would be into it tho

--------------------
C4S.com/31263

Posts: 1287 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's barefooted throughout that film, isn't she?
So how does one apply to be a "foot assistant?" And is there mention of this lucky guy/girl in the film credits? [Smile]

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is barefoot through alot of her films i think i read somewhere once that she loves being barefoot.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Talking of julia. she has a amazingly sexy pair of feet. there is a great shot of one of her feet in the movie "stepmother".

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links