Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » feet coming out in the uk

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: feet coming out in the uk
toesuck22
Hall Of Famer
Member # 12439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesuck22   Email toesuck22   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
With the nice weather we have had in the uk the last couple of weeks i have definatley noticed that more and more ladies are starting to wear flip flops and sandals, today i had lunch at a pub in the garden and there were a few ladies there with there feet out, one in paticular sat near me was a tease, she had lovely red painted toes and kept dangling her flip flops and scrunching her soles. And the other day i went to bluewater a large shopping centre/mall here in the uk and went into a clothes shop where i saw a beautiful girl about 20, as i got nearer i looked down and saw she was wearing flip flops, her feet were reall sexy. thinks i will pay that shop a visit again sometime soon. I love the summer here in the uk
Posts: 1011 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cindy Ray
Board Regular
Member # 34320

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cindy Ray   Author's Homepage   Email Cindy Ray   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
gosh ilove getting my feet out in summer- particularly love flip-flops too coincidently- they show off my pedicured toes so nicely.
Im a UK gal also ;-)
whats your fav nail colour?

Cindy Ray

--------------------
www.arch-angeluk.com
www.mistresscindyray.com
www.clips4sale.com/store/19535

Posts: 30 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SarahSolesDaddy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSolesDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SarahSolesDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am glad for you not everyone can live in paradise like me!

--------------------
C4S.com/31263

Posts: 1287 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jamaicanfeet
All Pro Poster
Member # 16678

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jamaicanfeet   Author's Homepage   Email jamaicanfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Where do u live Mr. Papers?

--------------------
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/47323
http://www.facebook.com/jacanfeet2012

Http://www.twitter.com/jacanfeet
http://www.youtube.com/user/jacanfeet

Posts: 643 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesuck22
Hall Of Famer
Member # 12439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesuck22   Email toesuck22   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Cindy, my fave colour is red and i do love flip flops aswell, i think that sexy feet look great in flip flops!
Posts: 1011 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here in NJ too. It has been in the 50s or higher and the feet are starting to come out and the good thing is, is that they are painted and not all chipped with last years polish [Big Grin]

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toeringguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 32356

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toeringguy   Email toeringguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
here in chicago the weather is getting better 50's & 60's but seeing feet is slow to cum, in fact most girls are still wearing winter clothes and uggs even though it's warm, habits are hard to break i guess what we need is a few days in the 70's
Posts: 732 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SarahSolesDaddy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSolesDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SarahSolesDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by jamaicanfeet:

6 months in florida and 6 months in cuba both places have immaculate weather and women!

--------------------
C4S.com/31263

Posts: 1287 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mr.Papers:
quote:
Originally posted by jamaicanfeet:

6 months in florida and 6 months in cuba both places have immaculate weather and women!
I want to go to Cuba at least once in my life [Smile]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
(@toesuck22 ) - haven't been noticing it much around Liverpool/Wirral area...lol

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cindy Ray
Board Regular
Member # 34320

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cindy Ray   Author's Homepage   Email Cindy Ray   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
a serious lack of british talent on here i must say. london based 5"11 uk size 8 very sexy foot model

Im cindy ray-- check out my hot website
www.arch-angeluk.com

footjob clips at www.clips4sale.com/studio/19535

Love Cindy Ray xx

--------------------
www.arch-angeluk.com
www.mistresscindyray.com

Posts: 30 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jamaicanfeet
All Pro Poster
Member # 16678

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jamaicanfeet   Author's Homepage   Email jamaicanfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm In Jamaica....sandals and flip flops all year round [Smile]

--------------------
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/47323
http://www.facebook.com/jacanfeet2012

Http://www.twitter.com/jacanfeet
http://www.youtube.com/user/jacanfeet

Posts: 643 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cindy Ray
Board Regular
Member # 34320

cant we just make this post about uk fans and uk foot models as it started out ?? :/

--------------------
www.arch-angeluk.com
www.mistresscindyray.com

obi-toe-kanobi
Major Player
Member # 8864

Icon 1 posted      Profile for obi-toe-kanobi   Email obi-toe-kanobi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
U.K. U.K. I have noticed a slight increase of women putting on 'summer shoes' over the last week in London. Cindy Ray you are right, there is a serious lack of talent from the U.K. in this board. I think its because most women in the U.K. think men looking at just their feet is wierd it is easier to get a women to show her breasts on camera.

Anyway....Cindy post some pics for us (I had a look around your site, looks great). I would like to see you in bright red polish and clear sandals.

Can not wait for summertime!!

--------------------
peace

Posts: 163 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SarahSolesDaddy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3205

quote:
Originally posted by Cindy Ray:
cant we just make this post about uk fans and uk foot models as it started out ?? :/

ughh no?

--------------------
C4S.com/31263

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links