Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » feet are gross

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: feet are gross
Panic
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21074

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Panic   Email Panic   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
just kidding! I love feet and the wife just let me kiss all over hers before bed.

Have a great week all!

Posts: 1555 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vanderfeeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8733

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vanderfeeet   Email vanderfeeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kudos!

--------------------
vf

Posts: 1188 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ha! Way to get everyone fired up Panic and get their attention.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SarahSolesDaddy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSolesDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SarahSolesDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
although, some feet are gross just because we have a foot fetish doesn't mean we will get at any feet

--------------------
C4S.com/31263

Posts: 1287 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John Michaels
Major Player
Member # 4576

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John Michaels         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
would have been a great april fools joke
Posts: 111 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wht_ShDw
Major Player
Member # 21164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wht_ShDw   Email wht_ShDw   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol!! nice one man.
Posts: 176 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vmgl
Board Regular
Member # 34662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vmgl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey man you scared me!!! I said WTF... hahaha...
Nice one

--------------------
FEET FOR EVERYONE!!!

Posts: 27 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Athena K
All Pro Poster
Member # 33809

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Athena K   Email Athena K   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Panic:
just kidding! I love feet and the wife just let me kiss all over hers before bed.

Have a great week all!

haha yay for feet kisses! [Tongue]
Posts: 563 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Danielle Moore
All Pro Poster
Member # 34633

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Danielle Moore   Author's Homepage   Email Danielle Moore   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's funny, I find myself checking out other womans feet now. I could be using a public washroom and when another woman comes and sits down beside me in the next toilet stall, I just have to look at her feet and notice whether or not she takes care of them.

The one thing I did notice, there is a lot of woman who do not take care of their feet and have disgusting feet. So yes, feet can be ugly!

--------------------
Danielle Moore
 -
http://clips4sale.com/store/27677
http://images4sale.com/store/27677
http://executivefeet.c4slive.com/index.php

Posts: 835 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Athena K
All Pro Poster
Member # 33809

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Athena K   Email Athena K   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Danielle Moore:
It's funny, I find myself checking out other womans feet now. I could be using a public washroom and when another woman comes and sits down beside me in the next toilet stall, I just have to look at her feet and notice whether or not she takes care of them.

The one thing I did notice, there is a lot of woman who do not take care of their feet and have disgusting feet. So yes, feet can be ugly!

OMG IVE STARTED DOING THAT TOO! not the bathroom thing, but as im walking ill see if women paint their nails or whatever. in my town everyone wears flip flips (even in winter lol) so its pretty easy to see.

im starting to learn what makes a pretty foot [Tongue] its pretty easy to tell the ugly ones tho lol

Posts: 563 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Athena K:
quote:
Originally posted by Danielle Moore:

OMG IVE STARTED DOING THAT TOO! not the bathroom thing, but as im walking ill see if women paint their nails or whatever. in my town everyone wears flip flips (even in winter lol) so its pretty easy to see.

im starting to learn what makes a pretty foot [Tongue] its pretty easy to tell the ugly ones tho lol

Yay! [Big Grin] [Tongue] [Woot] [Woot] [Hop]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Memphis_Sole
All Pro Poster
Member # 29787

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Memphis_Sole   Email Memphis_Sole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Laugh] me TOO TOO! im always check it out. im like DAMN that girl could use some lotion!

--------------------
So…. Here you are… too foreign for home…. too foreign for here…. Never enough for both……

Diaspora Blues

Posts: 791 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mona
Foot Model
Member # 8351

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mona   Email Mona   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Tongue]

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 1120 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Soopaman Lova
Major Player
Member # 2743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Soopaman Lova   Author's Homepage   Email Soopaman Lova   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You guys are hilarious. This is why I believe people read playboy for the articles. I don't even go the the contributions a good amount of the time. I just come straight here to read what people are putting up here,lol. But I found out a co-worker of mine that is so annoying, it drives me up the wall, has some beautiful feet. I was like damn...maybe she isn't so bad after all.

--------------------
I was a people person until I started dealing with the public.

Posts: 224 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Danielle Moore
All Pro Poster
Member # 34633

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Danielle Moore   Author's Homepage   Email Danielle Moore   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You have quite the dilemma, on one hand you have this co-worker that drives you nuts, on the other she has beautiful feet.

Hmmmm.....what to do?

I say go for it!

--------------------
Danielle Moore
 -
http://clips4sale.com/store/27677
http://images4sale.com/store/27677
http://executivefeet.c4slive.com/index.php

Posts: 835 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links