Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Sitting at my neighbors house..

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Sitting at my neighbors house..
Soopaman Lova
Major Player
Member # 2743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Soopaman Lova   Author's Homepage   Email Soopaman Lova   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We were all outside having beers and smoking and what-not. My friends' sister just came back home from fishing all day. Not only was she wearing this shoes with no socks, but she had the most amazing french-tip pedicured toes I've ever seen in my life. They were beautiful. She is a fair-skinned woman from Belize and since her feet were active, the skin-tone on her feet was a red color. So She was just sitting there enjoying her conversation and i'm drinking my beer trying not to get caught by the circle of people I was standing in. But when I thought it couldn't get anymore sexier, she started to stretch her toes out and schrunch her soles. Lmao, At that moment I wish I had one of those mechanic rolling floorboards so I could roll underneath that chair and go to work,lol. On top of that, her cousin was there with her girlfriend. The girl was a really, really heavyset woman but in all honesty...hers was pretty nice to. Her ankles where kinda slim so they weren't hanging all over the place...they just looked like big feet on a big woman. The wrinkles in her sole, you could see from a side veiw. They were so defined...looks like they were in HD. But when she started dangling her flip-flop....i immediately had to go. I couldn't stay there not a second longer. It was just too much going on,lol. You guys are my only foot friends so I had to come in and report everything to you guys. I love Houston. It's hard for anyone not to have a foot appreciation here.

--------------------
I was a people person until I started dealing with the public.

Posts: 224 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
timothy99
Major Player
Member # 28289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for timothy99     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
great story
Posts: 235 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bft4evr
Board Regular
Member # 19790

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bft4evr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Houston is without a doubt a great place to be...
Posts: 11 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DancingFool
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3728

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DancingFool     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
'Houston, we have a dangling flip flop...'
Posts: 1001 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dredredre
Loyal Member
Member # 28453

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dredredre     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Already.
Posts: 55 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Five For Feet
All Pro Poster
Member # 33596

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Five For Feet   Email Five For Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cool story Reggie Noble! I've lived North and South, and girls in the South definitely tend to stay on point with the feet more.

--------------------
FFF

Posts: 885 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Soopaman Lova
Major Player
Member # 2743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Soopaman Lova   Author's Homepage   Email Soopaman Lova   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's all good. I just had to come and tell you guys. Lol, it was too much to keep to myself. It was like they knew exactly what I was looking at. It was something else. but yea, Houston is a great spot for feet year around. How many of y'all are actually from or in the Houston area?

--------------------

Posts: 224 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i travel to houston a good bit have family there and i love seeing all the latina feet its like a dream lol. i usually stop in on a friend of mine in baytown b4 i hit houston and get a lil welcome to texas present lol. great story man i dont think i would have left thought i love eye candy.

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SarahSolesDaddy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSolesDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SarahSolesDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bft4evr:
Houston is without a doubt a great place to be...

not if your a rockets fan......(I'm sorry)

sounds like you have all the fun tho man

(I'm really sorry about that rockets line)

--------------------
C4S.com/31263

Posts: 1287 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Soopaman Lova
Major Player
Member # 2743

LMAO, I ain't trippin' Mr. Papers. I am a Rockets fan though. I hated that when I lived in California for a while, I had to pay for Rocket games on League Pass. Yea, there are plenty Latina feet in Houston. There is lots of Foot diversity here. Definitly stuff here for everyone.

--------------------

feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Always good to hear about great foot experiences.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Too bad you did not get any pics but the story was enticing also.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bft4evr
Board Regular
Member # 19790

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bft4evr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm from Houston.
Posts: 11 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links