Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Tonight Show - Halle Berry (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Tonight Show - Halle Berry
skipperbob
Board Regular
Member # 28525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for skipperbob   Email skipperbob   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Holy s**t man, I can't believe no one has commented on what happened last night On Leno. His guest was Halle Berry and she came out wearing these fantastic erotic looking sandals and of course her brown feet were beautiful! She was promoting a new perfume that she is selling and they got talking about smells and Leno says he has a good nose to tell what things are so she has him blindfolded and holds different things under his nose. Then she says she has one last thing for him to smell while he is blindfolded and she reaches down and starts undoing the strap to one of her sandals! I almost came right in my pants - I couldn't believe she was doing it! She takes off her sandal and holds it up under his nose, the crowd is going wild and I'm staring at her beautiful bare foot getting harder and harder! He finally says it smells like leather and takes his blindfold off and smiles. I would give anything to have a chance to smell her feet and sandals! Kept me awake all night thinking about it!
Posts: 42 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hollabac85
Elite Trooper
Member # 22042

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hollabac85   Email hollabac85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just saw the video and it was the bomb!!!!!
http://thedailybeast.com/video/item/halle-berry-smells

Posts: 384 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
now that is something to think about!

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Would you believe I missed The Tonight Show, b/c I was watchin' yet another re-run of "Two and a Half Men?" [Cry]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
archadmirer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3142

Icon 1 posted      Profile for archadmirer   Email archadmirer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Weekend_Warrior:
Would you believe I missed The Tonight Show, b/c I was watchin' yet another re-run of "Two and a Half Men?" [Cry]

Dad? Is that you? [Laugh]
Posts: 484 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot_sniffer2281
Major Player
Member # 21756

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot_sniffer2281   Email foot_sniffer2281   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, that is sexy...

Thanks for sharing!

Posts: 227 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mclaren f1 2003
All Pro Poster
Member # 2934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mclaren f1 2003   Email mclaren f1 2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
god damn....what a lucky bastard...

i wonder if she's been with any foot guys in her life...i mean, why else would she do that?...

Posts: 749 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Five For Feet
All Pro Poster
Member # 33596

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Five For Feet   Email Five For Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice get there skip! We all must have missed it. No way that would have gone "unforumed"

--------------------
FFF

Posts: 885 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SarahSolesDaddy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSolesDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SarahSolesDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Weekend_Warrior:

I love that show....

I actually read it wrong and thought that she put her FOOT up to his face and he was smelling her feet must of been a fantasy of mine.

--------------------
C4S.com/31263

Posts: 1287 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LovelyLadies
All Pro Poster
Member # 5079

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LovelyLadies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mclaren f1 2003:
god damn....what a lucky bastard...

i wonder if she's been with any foot guys in her life...i mean, why else would she do that?...

I remember awhile ago on some show, not sure which, someone asked her what's her favorite part of her body and she replied, her feet. She said everyone compliments them. I'm sure it's more than that. Maybe she has a thing for feet herself but hides it well. She knows what we like [Jerkoff]
Posts: 707 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not a sniffer myself, but that was very, very sexy.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wish i was there to see how sexy her foot looked and as long as that smelled like perfume and not sweat i would have loved to be Jay.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
olujasasjevera
Major Player
Member # 26778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for olujasasjevera   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that is so awesome. damn jay was lucky

--------------------
S.T.

Posts: 125 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you for the video hollabac85!! When the news of this broke yesterday morning I was scowering the internet with my shitty dial up connection trying to find video and I found different excerpts from her appearence but none of them included the shoe sniff, I knew it would turn up eventually but I'm impressed you found it so quickly. That was definatly awesome! Halle Barry is soooo hot and equally as cool. That lucky bastard Jay must have been in heaven!

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
skipperbob
Board Regular
Member # 28525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for skipperbob   Email skipperbob   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I suggest you all go to the Tonight Show on the NBC site and you can watch the whole interview and get a better look at Halle's feet!
Posts: 42 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links