Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Ballet flats (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Ballet flats
dreamer23
Board Regular
Member # 27241

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dreamer23   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah they really only smell good when they are only a few months old... once they get past their sell by date... its sour milk.
Posts: 17 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cathymules
Loyal Member
Member # 15805

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cathymules   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my ex boy friend would only sniff my ballet flats the day after a wore them.he said they smelt great the day after but never the same day i wore them.they were in great shape but had to dispose of them .even i could smell them when i dangled.my ex boy friend introduced me into the foot fetish.my new boyfriend has no interest in it.i once allowed my co-worker to rub my feet (is that cheating) i miss all the foot atention .never thought i would get into it .i think im hooked.i get so horny when my toes get sucked.oh well
Posts: 83 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sol
All Pro Poster
Member # 2476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sol   Email Sol   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cathy you drive me crazy!
Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bulls23
Board Regular
Member # 33905

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bulls23   Email bulls23   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What do you guys think of the metallic colored ones? Or black ones with tight black jeans?
Posts: 10 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
..."i miss all the foot atention .never thought i would get into it .i think im hooked.i get so horny when my toes get sucked.oh well"
Comment by cathymules

[Jerkoff]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for goodguyneighbor   Author's Homepage   Email goodguyneighbor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Morgan is a professional ballerina

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v512/goodguyneighbor/th_Morgan2.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v512/goodguyneighbor/th_Morgan.jpg[/IMG]

--------------------
 -
website
clips

Posts: 1090 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Skittlzrapper
Elite Trooper
Member # 9922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Skittlzrapper   Email Skittlzrapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like them because it killed the Croc craze [Big Grin]
Posts: 286 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i love all the ballet flats

i was thinking so much about them this weekend. walking around with a hard on! lol

the black ones are the sexiest for me. i love it when they get that worn they mould themselves to the foot.

love the toe prints!! [Jerkoff] they really are AMAZING!

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cathymules
Loyal Member
Member # 15805

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cathymules   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
to footjoyboy i think your making fun of my english.im not from your country . "get off my fucken lawn" cathymules
Posts: 83 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JKO12
Loyal Member
Member # 30609

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JKO12     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love flats fresh of a girls feet. They make the feet smell ALOT!
Posts: 51 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
YuppieFootGuy
Elite Trooper
Member # 23221

Icon 1 posted      Profile for YuppieFootGuy   Email YuppieFootGuy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I initially hated flats since I was more of a flip-flops and sole guy. That changed when I lived in a co-ed student house. There was this one girl in the house who only seemed to have these one pair of flats. When she came home one day and took them off, I decided to walk by and 'inspect' them. I picked them up, took a whiff and was really blown away by how smelly they were. I got really excited by the fact that ballet flats can really make her feet stink. I now love ballet flats for the fact that they can elicit a strong odor that makes me love feet even more!
Posts: 429 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwiksand
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2390

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kwiksand   Email Kwiksand   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by cathymules:
to footjoyboy i think your making fun of my english.im not from your country . "get off my fucken lawn" cathymules

cathymules, I don't think footjoyboy was making fun of your english at all. I think he found the comment about loving to have your toes sucked to be quite erotic (I think so too), so that's why he added the little graemlin jerking himself off. I have to admit, the thought of your strong smelling shoes makes me want to jerk off right now, too! [Jerkoff]

No disrespect meant!

--------------------
Help me...I'm sinking!

Posts: 1054 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cathymules
Loyal Member
Member # 15805

thank you Kwiksand1 i didnt understand.sorry footjoyboy
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sweet jesus Kwiksand!

the way you described the "strong smelling shoes" has also made me want to jerk off right now too!! lol [Jerkoff]

i am well and truely hooked to feet.

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links