Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » New Model

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: New Model
SarahSolesDaddy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSolesDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SarahSolesDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So I am starting up a new website and ALREADY have problems [Cry]

I posted an ad a couple weeks ago for foot modeling and received numerous responses (craigslist of course). Out of all of them I chose this mature latina in her 30's with size 9 feet. I talked to her over the phone and explained everything that would consist in the shoot (foot pics, tickling, foot worship etc.) We set up a date and end the convo.

Fastforward, the day has arrived and she is on time and I appreciated that. We start out with regular foot pics and everything is going cool. The trouble start when we got to the foot tickling. She began to have this pissy attitude towards well everything and said she couldn't take anymore and hold on this is torture.

I figured ok, some people really don't like tickling so I told her we would move on to foot massage. I asked her if she liked foot massages and she replied, "NO" so by this point I was like OMG lol. Being the positive guy that I am I told her no prob let's just do the foot worship and we can wrap things up.

Oh yea, before everything I had two model release forms and I told her to sit down and go over them before we start and sign them. I figured she actually did read over them because it did have everything we were going to do in the shoot but she replied "Oh what after you want to have sex with me???" I told her I was not interested in sex and this was part of the shoot and began to kiss her feet.

I was becoming very irritated because she kept wanting to stop and always had some slick comment to say and etc... so I just ended it shortly after. When she was leaving (after being paid) she seemed to lighten up a little bit and said she didn't mind the foot worship but I was rushing her out because I was really irritated by her behavior. Needless to say I do not plan on calling her again.

PS. her feet were really soft I must admit and I will be posting some pics of her in the pics section right after I post this so let me know what you guys think of her feet.

--------------------
C4S.com/31263

Posts: 1287 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
archadmirer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3142

Icon 1 posted      Profile for archadmirer   Email archadmirer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry man... I hope the pics are worth the drama!
Posts: 484 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antigonas
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for antigonas   Email antigonas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Know the type, don't bother! It's her loss, anyway! [Smile]
All the best from Romania! [Smile]

Posts: 2379 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ladiesfootslut
All Pro Poster
Member # 26591

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ladiesfootslut   Email ladiesfootslut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that sucks man. dont see how anyone could react like that if you tell them everything before hand. bet her feet were nice as hell too. mature latina size 9? whoo..

--------------------
"There's guys like us with certain feets to accomplish."

Posts: 608 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh well at least you got them tootsies! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SarahSolesDaddy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSolesDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SarahSolesDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Robotron2084:

yea but it was a shame she had that attitude oh well like they said her loss

--------------------
C4S.com/31263

Posts: 1287 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mr.Papers:
quote:
Originally posted by Robotron2084:

yea but it was a shame she had that attitude oh well like they said her loss
I wouldn't sweat it since you've had some fantastic ladies.

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outback69
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2217

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outback69   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hear your pain Mr. Papers...

A few years ago I had a similar experience with a model that I was working with...attitude that sucked, demanding and just overall a real bitch.

For some reason or another I e-mailed her back for a second shoot a few months later and she said she was really busy at two jobs trying to save up money for a new house and would have to book weeks in advance, which I said was no problem.

I specified a few dates well in advance and asked if she could work with them. She wrote me back in the most snottiest of tones, something to the effect of:

"No, you don't understand. I CAN'T take a day off work without being paid the same amount from you as what I would be losing that day at work!"

Okay then. I let her drop like a stone, found another girl to work with and was I ever glad that I did!

I guess that out of 10 models that I work with there is only 1 or 2 that I wouldn't call back. You're going to find them, but I just wanted to say that you're not alone.

As for the release, I make sure that I mention directly to them at the start of the shoot what I am expecting from it before I lay out any money. That way there are no misunderstandings and most models are cool with it so it makes the shoot go that much better!

Carry on foot soldier! [Smile]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2030 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SarahSolesDaddy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3205

quote:
Originally posted by Outback69:

Carry on foot soldier! [Smile]

hey thanks man I have booked another model for next week let's hope she is cool

--------------------
C4S.com/31263

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links