Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Teased during lecture

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Teased during lecture
show me ur feet
Board Regular
Member # 6846

Icon 1 posted      Profile for show me ur feet   Email show me ur feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So today during my Chemistry Lab lecture, which is normally one of the most boring hours of the week, a girl sitting near me drove me CRAZY. She was sitting one row behind me and one seat to the right. She was wearing ballet flats, but slid them off about 5 minutes into the class. Her right leg was crossed over her left, and she streached out and placed her bare right foot onto the chair next to mine. I could not stop staring and got an instant hard on. She kept scrunching and flexing her toes, and I had a perfect view of her sole. Her toes were not painted but her soles looked soooo soft and smooth. I was basically staring at her foot all class and she continued to move it around and stretch it out, crack her toes, etc. Man I was in heaven and I was really tempted to just grab her foot and insert it into my mouth! lol
I also took a couple of pics on my phone, but I couldn't get any real close up ones since it would look waaay too obvious that i was taking a pic of her foot.

[ March 26, 2009, 08:47 PM: Message edited by: show me ur feet ]

Posts: 36 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SarahSolesDaddy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSolesDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SarahSolesDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nice bro can't wait for the pics

--------------------
C4S.com/31263

Posts: 1287 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Five For Feet
All Pro Poster
Member # 33596

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Five For Feet   Email Five For Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love these stories! Thanks show....

--------------------
FFF

Posts: 885 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
temp1234
Major Player
Member # 33411

Icon 1 posted      Profile for temp1234   Email temp1234   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice one [Smile]
I collected a few foot photos of girls on my course back in uni (2005ish). With an 8mp SLR camera no less! heh.

Posts: 230 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footster008
Elite Trooper
Member # 26335

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footster008   Email footster008   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
haha nice dude
thats why i love college
and now that spring term is upon us all the biddies will be wearing sandals and flats

Posts: 279 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scrunchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 21542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunchlover   Email scrunchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember those days. It's a wonder I ever graduated from college.

--------------------
Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean I have to like you.

Posts: 782 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by scrunchlover:
I remember those days. It's a wonder I ever graduated from college.

Same here! [Big Grin]

Spent MANY hours hanging out at the library where most of the girls kicked off their shoes/flip-flops. It was awesome to be in one of those back-to-back study carols with a girl who was barefoot- her feet in plain view and so close. Too bad that was before small digital cameras and cell phones.

THe other nice thing about the library is that the second story overlooked the back of the girl's dorm- where they lay out sunning in the spring. Ah the memories...

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm so glad I'm an art student...there's no way I could avoid studying the hot chick's soles next to me all the time prepping for an exam...I would have already been a dropout lol

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JustJoe
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JustJoe   Email JustJoe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, you took the words out of my mouth, A&F.

--------------------
IG: @purtyfeetstudio

Posts: 1008 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JMX
Loyal Member
Member # 4211

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JMX         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Because this is college-related, I'd thought I share a short nice experience I had earlier tonight.

I was studying in the basement floor of my residence hall, and the place started to fill up with people studying. There was a Korean guy studying at the table next to me, and a couple Korean girls joined. The studying didn't really continue on for them, and neither for me. One of the girls took her flip-flops off and placed her feet right on the chair next to her, about 6 feet away from my eyes. Because I'm purely a soles guy, it was perfect because both her soles were facing me. What a sight. If I had to guess her size, they were between a 6 and a 7, and the width between the middle of her sole and her heel were about the same. Occasionally she would flex her toes or wiggle them, so I basically acted like I was reading a piece of paper and had it facing in the general direction of her feet (lol). Her soles looked soooo smooth; I wish I could just go up to them and smear them all over my face. I really wish I had some way of taking a photo of them to share with you guys.....maybe I'll get a cheap webcam sometime and record a video. haha

Posts: 56 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
YuppieFootGuy
Elite Trooper
Member # 23221

Icon 1 posted      Profile for YuppieFootGuy   Email YuppieFootGuy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Two stories I would like to share:

Finance lecture, 2nd year, girl sitting to the left of me was a cute red head. She was wearing these yellow flip flops and judging by the imprints, looked well worn. She leaned her feet on the seat back in front of her. We casually chatted off and on but man was I tempted to create a diversion where I would let something fall to the ground, pick it up but on my way to sitting back up, catch a close glimpse and a whiff of her feet.

Other story actually relates to the girl you see as my avatar. She's been a friend of mine for two years. I've noticed the past two summers that she seems to wear the same pairs of flip flops for a very lengthy period of time (I think she only has 3). In classes I have with her, she sits beside me and when I usually get something from my backpack on the floor, I catch a glimpse. Her well-worn sandals and nicely pedicured feet truly tempt me to the point where I just have to leave the class and relieve myself.

Posts: 429 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
likestinkyfeet
Board Regular
Member # 31209

Icon 1 posted      Profile for likestinkyfeet   Email likestinkyfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In high school, there was a girl with feet that were off the hook!!!
she sat diagonally across from me. During spring, she would wear flip flops, slip them off, and scrunch her feet all class long!!! I had an incredible full view and could hide it behind whatever book were supposed to be reading.
That may be my favorite high school memory.

Posts: 16 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links