Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Best place to buy used shoes

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Best place to buy used shoes
cooljerk9992000
Loyal Member
Member # 5762

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cooljerk9992000     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looking for a pair of shoes to jerk off into. Where is the best place to buy some? I checked my local Goodwill that had shoes for $5.00 but didn't know if they do anything to the shoes to disinfect them (like at a bowling alley) Also have a thrift store nearby but know if they do the same. Where have you had luck?
Posts: 86 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
so you basically want ANY pair of shoes no matter who wore them?
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cpf11112
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ebay my friend
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SarahSolesDaddy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSolesDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SarahSolesDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by You:
so you basically want ANY pair of shoes no matter who wore them?

Obviously I think he is referring to a pair of heels.....I hope. Just ask some lady friends if they have any shoes they would like to donate to good will or something I'm sure you will get some hits. Tell them that you will do all of the disinfecting though [Jerkoff]

--------------------
C4S.com/31263

Posts: 1287 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loves Girls Feet
Loyal Member
Member # 30409

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Loves Girls Feet   Email Loves Girls Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
try 'yard sales' or 'garage sales'
Posts: 85 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footgirl0226:
Look up a womans consignment shop. Nicer shoes- heels - and clean... Will be a little over 5 but.. hey you get what you pay for my dear!

That sounds reasonable, but I tend to associate "clean shoes" with shoes/heels that don't stink! [Roll Eyes] Is that what he really wants?

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't have any suggestions but I am a bit curious.

I'm not sure I can even ask the right question but just observe that I doubt that I would find any turn-on in the shoes of a complete stranger (not even knowing whether they've been worn by young babe or old bag).

I'd have to know who filled them first. I certainly have used women's shoes to get off but only those shoes belonging to women that I find attractive. Moreover, the shoes have to have some sex-appeal.

Not at all a judgement here, just an observation.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
joeluvsfeet
Board Regular
Member # 15190

Icon 1 posted      Profile for joeluvsfeet   Author's Homepage   Email joeluvsfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
got to www.ebanned.net you will find what you are looking for.
Posts: 32 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by joeluvsfeet:
got to www.ebanned.net you will find what you are looking for.

i agree......

or you can try ebay (as said before)

make sure you search "well worn ........" lol

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maxmillion2
Elite Trooper
Member # 27350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maxmillion2   Email Maxmillion2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ebay sucks, Ive probably got over 5 shoes off ebay.. maybe more and theyve always been disappointing or didnt smell like I wanted them to..

same w garage sales, many of them never smelled strong at all, youd have to inhale like a madman, to get the faintest of smells from it..

maybe ive just had bad luck..

Ivetrid going to a thrift store, but they either have so many people that I cant even sneak a sniff, to see if I want it or theyve been disinfected..

so I too would like to know of a good relaible source, that I can get used, womens shoes, that at least have some odor.

Posts: 270 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
if possible, I would go to yard sales or garage sales. that way you could see who wore them.
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JustJoe
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JustJoe   Email JustJoe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by cooljerk9992000:
Looking for a pair of shoes to jerk off into.

...and the guy at the register probably beat you to the punch.

--------------------
IG: @purtyfeetstudio

Posts: 1008 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarah DiAvola   Author's Homepage   Email Sarah DiAvola   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pr1ncesssarah is my ID on ebanned.net, but it's much easier for both of us to do private sales. Serious inquiries can PM me. :-*

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

Posts: 460 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dreamer23
Board Regular
Member # 27241

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dreamer23   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yesterday i got the idea that you could probably use craigslist... because you get to meet the owner. and you can buy whatever you want on there.. shoes... figure skates...just to name a few.
Posts: 17 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footpimp2005
Major Player
Member # 27107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footpimp2005   Author's Homepage   Email footpimp2005   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MY wife sells her well worn shoes and hose...just PM us and we'll work with you...check out my profile for our clips4sale site so you can see her feet;-)
Posts: 113 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links