Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » First foot action

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: First foot action
dreamer23
Board Regular
Member # 27241

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dreamer23   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mine was in middle school about 8th grade. 5th period pre algebra class. this girl and i liked each other and both new it so we flirted non stop. she was a curvy little blonde with an adorable face and a VERY mature body for her age but she had disproportionately small feet for her body, which was fine with me [Wink] . Well, she sat behind me first semester and always put her feet on the back legs of my chair. i figured out if i ever so casually hung my hand down there after pretending to itch my leg, it was RIGHT next to her foot. so one day i decided to start with the feet and the legs. just playful flirting poking and kicking each other. and then i got bold and stole her shoe... no later than the moment that i took it off, the smell was SO strong. she was a soccer player so she was very athletic and her feet know how to sweat. i was so enticed by the smell i decided to go on. she was wearing the cutest red toe socks with frogs on them. i would tickle right under her toes and she would try to scrunch them really fast to try and grab my fingers. of course i let her a few times. i could feel how hot and sticky her socks were. everytime her toes grabbed my fingers i could feel it. This feeling paired with her stinky shoe sitting in my lap gave me the biggest buzz... i would slide my fingers inbetween her warm damp toes and she would pinch them... and to my luck... JUST as the bell rang... well i something happened... i wont go into details but im sure everyone remembers jim and nadia from american pie... needless to say, i had two more periods to go until the day was done... things were awkward but it was SO worth it. we actually made this footplay pretty much a daily occurance. Well second semester came... and the seating charts were changed... and to my greatest surprise.... guess who i got sat next to on the far end of class???? why my flirty little foot girl of course. well she had a bad knee from soccer.. so i offered that she could put her legs on my lap rather than under her cramped desk. wow. amazing legs and the cutest little feet. well now not only did this happen everyday, i got to tickle her feet and massage them too. one day she happened to feel "how much fun this was to me" rubbing up against her leg.. she was not grossed out. in fact she smiled and said "woah there big boy!" unfortunately we drifted apart over the summer because her dad would constatly keep her grounded in her house and nothing more happened [Cry] . but thats my first time with feet. any one else remember theirs this vividly?
Posts: 17 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AliasnameTO
Loyal Member
Member # 29734

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AliasnameTO     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Judging from that block of text, you're not too far removed from middle school. Sorry to be so rough, but it hurts my eyes to try and keep my place with all that.

But technicality aside, that story sounds infinitely better than my MS years. I loved it. XD

Posts: 74 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by AliasnameTO:
Judging from that block of text, you're not too far removed from middle school. Sorry to be so rough, but it hurts my eyes to try and keep my place with all that.

But technicality aside, that story sounds infinitely better than my MS years. I loved it. XD

That was kind of rude... If you didn't like it you didn't have to read it Alias. Hey it was a great story and cool that you remembered it as your first experience with feet.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dreamer23
Board Regular
Member # 27241

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dreamer23   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im sorry, i didnt mean to torture anyone with my terrible language skills. i just really wanted to share thats all. does anyone else have a story?
Posts: 17 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links