Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Looking At Feet (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Looking At Feet
reinforcedtoemo
Elite Trooper
Member # 28066

Icon 1 posted      Profile for reinforcedtoemo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How many times have you caught yourself looking down at a women's feet in public when she is walking by or sitting across from you.Is it possible to have such a strong foot fetish that your eyes always look down a t a women's shoe or foot, instead of looking her in the eyes
Posts: 264 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
always look her in the eyes

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Five For Feet
All Pro Poster
Member # 33596

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Five For Feet   Email Five For Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My fetish is so strong that one way or another, I am going to look at her feet. I'm pretty aware of what I'm doing I think, and I think I'm pretty good at being inconspicuous. But my eyes always look down eventually, I just can't help it.

--------------------
FFF

Posts: 885 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeLuvinFirefighter
Elite Trooper
Member # 2688

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeLuvinFirefighter   Email ToeLuvinFirefighter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree, even though Kim indulges me in every fashion possible I think it's just natural that I look at a womens feet.. To me; if a women cares for her feet then she probably takes care of the rest ofher body

--------------------
Firefighters are not extraordinary people.. Just ordianry people doing an extraordinary job !!

Posts: 328 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
look at her feet, just to get a peek. plus, i probably freak them out more by looking them in the eyes anyway.
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by blackHxC88:
i probably freak them out more by looking them in the eyes anyway.

actually it shows confidence, people don't trust a person that can't look them in the eye

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
houseshooz
Elite Trooper
Member # 10572

Icon 1 posted      Profile for houseshooz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As soon as my brain confirms that who I'm looking at is a woman, my eyes go straight to the feet, rarely stopping in between.

Honestly, I'm sure women are far more aware of you staring at their feet than you'd think.

Posts: 326 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Five For Feet:
My fetish is so strong that one way or another, I am going to look at her feet. I'm pretty aware of what I'm doing I think, and I think I'm pretty good at being inconspicuous. But my eyes always look down eventually, I just can't help it.

Exactly the same with me. I'll look at her feet first if I'm at any angle except in front of her- in that case I'll look at her face, smile, say hello until she's right up to me at which point I'll get a quick glimpse.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by houseshooz:
As soon as my brain confirms that who I'm looking at is a woman, my eyes go straight to the feet, rarely stopping in between.

I think that speaks for all of us. Thank you very much for attending tonight. Let's go to the next question.

But before we go, let me add something:

In addition, I check out her ass as well. If it's flatter than a wall, if its got no shape or volume, then the deal is dead. I want nothing to do with her. At this point, her feet subside. Sex appeal is contagious and essential to your health. I've got that kind of appeal. She better keep up.

She has to have a hot everything, especially feet.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Michael P:
quote:
Originally posted by blackHxC88:
i probably freak them out more by looking them in the eyes anyway.

actually it shows confidence, people don't trust a person that can't look them in the eye
i know that, but.......yeah. i don't really gotta explain, do i??? [Confused]
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Solelvr 20,020
All Pro Poster
Member # 20632

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Solelvr 20,020     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gotta see the feet. I used to slyly look, but now i dont care anymore. As a matter of fact I drool at their feet first and then smile at them, (if feet are sexy), to see the reaction which is normally just a warm smile back.

[ March 31, 2009, 12:19 AM: Message edited by: Solelvr 20,012 ]

--------------------
I thought I was wrong, but I was mistaken.

Posts: 683 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In short, every damn time; I am quite surreptitious about it, though.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
crazyscot
Major Player
Member # 3393

Icon 1 posted      Profile for crazyscot   Email crazyscot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jules and I both look at feet, in fact she points them out to me!

--------------------
You Gotta Love A Foot Girl......

Posts: 224 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I CAN'T HELP MYSELF.... [Roll Eyes]

Typically, I'll start with the eyes (just to be polite) but I'm gonna look down eventually ~ regardless if her feet are exposed or not!
For me, it's simply a reflex.

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael-Adam B
Board Regular
Member # 21549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael-Adam B     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's not like I can't look her in the eyes, but I can't help but check out her feet, why wouldn't I? If it's not spring/summer and there's no flip flops, I'm bored.

--------------------
Michael-Adam loves the feet!

Posts: 16 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links