Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » THE FETISH REPUBLIC has a new chat room

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: THE FETISH REPUBLIC has a new chat room
SOLESQUIRTERS
Major Player
Member # 29802

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOLESQUIRTERS   Author's Homepage   Email SOLESQUIRTERS   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i just wanted to invite you to check out the new chat room that was added to THE (new) FETISH REPUBLIC. the chat can be located in the same section our blog posts are. if you like making friends while watching foot fetish videos,you just may wanna check us out. there are going to be a bunch of new interactive features added to the site, so stay tune. send me a friend request there. The Fetish Republic: 1000% free foot fetish video share site and soicial network
Posts: 175 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the info, Jason! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JRuiz545
Board Regular
Member # 32070

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JRuiz545   Email JRuiz545   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks for the info. Just joined!
Posts: 30 | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
great videos on that site [Smile]

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Turm
All Pro Poster
Member # 1048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Turm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This site rules. I recommend joining for those who haven't yet!
Posts: 656 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links