Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » At work masturbating thinking about FEET (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: At work masturbating thinking about FEET
JRuiz545
Board Regular
Member # 32070

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JRuiz545   Email JRuiz545   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
At work, door locked. Looking at youtube videos of womens feet. Works been stressful so it feels good to get some tuesday relief!

One advantage of being in IT is that we have our own floor. ihave a small office that locks, no cameras and secure so i can get off when there arent a lot of people here. No one has a key to this office but me! [Smile]

Anyone else have the ability to masturbate looking at sexy womens feet at work?

Posts: 30 | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shouldn't you be working? [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JRuiz545
Board Regular
Member # 32070

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JRuiz545   Email JRuiz545   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i am working. just not on my computer at the moment..Working on something else LOL
Posts: 30 | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JustJoe
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JustJoe   Email JustJoe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Err, I don't think I have those kinds of fringe benefits at my company. Besides, I have too much other things on my mind to be able to have time to view feet pics online. Consider yourself lucky to have that kind of free time on your hands. No pun intended, of course.

--------------------
IG: @purtyfeetstudio

Posts: 1008 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SarahSolesDaddy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSolesDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SarahSolesDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
are you using the company's pc or your laptop?

--------------------
C4S.com/31263

Posts: 1287 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JRuiz545
Board Regular
Member # 32070

Im in IT and have a personal laptop on a wireless card i own. The place here is very lax. You micro-managing. As long as you get your work done you can do what you want. I pretty much monitor tickets and as they oome i work on them, resolve the issue and move to the next one.

its pretty fail safe so i am lucky. Its one of the few perks i get.

houseshooz
Elite Trooper
Member # 10572

Icon 1 posted      Profile for houseshooz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Never done that at work, I'm far too paranoid for that.
Posts: 326 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
archadmirer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3142

Icon 1 posted      Profile for archadmirer   Email archadmirer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not to hate on IT, but I always figured they were cloistered somewhere furiously wanking to hentai or something weird instead of solving my problems [Wink]
Posts: 484 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeLoatch
Loyal Member
Member # 22329

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeLoatch   Email DeLoatch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mr.Papers:
are you using the company's pc or your laptop?

Yeah, that's a good question....I've have to hope for your sake that it's not something that comes back to bite you in the ass, especially if you're using the company's hardware to whack it.
Posts: 71 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
joeluvsfeet
Board Regular
Member # 15190

Icon 1 posted      Profile for joeluvsfeet   Author's Homepage   Email joeluvsfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank God for the Iphone! I watch vids at lease once per week and jerk off at work
Posts: 32 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JRuiz545
Board Regular
Member # 32070

LOL archadmirer

The next time your network is down or your PC crashed and you cant find the IT guy anywhere. thats probably what he's doing. LOL

Soopaman Lova
Major Player
Member # 2743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Soopaman Lova   Author's Homepage   Email Soopaman Lova   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm just glad you are not in the Fast Food business. It was a sigh of relief when I saw "IT". I was like plus don't let this dude work at "What-a-Burger",lmao

--------------------
I was a people person until I started dealing with the public.

Posts: 224 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the best about this are the videos of people getting caught doing this for the world to see
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scrunchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 21542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunchlover   Email scrunchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've done it while on the highway in between service calls. I would wait until I saw some feet on the dashboard in the car next to me. I would then match my speed to theirs.

--------------------
Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean I have to like you.

Posts: 782 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JRuiz545
Board Regular
Member # 32070

scrunchlover.
Ive been tempted to do that. But masturbating while doing 80 is a bit dangerous but i know what you mean when someone nice feet are on the dashboard you want to be side by side with that car on the highway. My luck is that the person driving is either going way too slow or way too fast. LOL

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links