Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » There Oughta Be a Law! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: There Oughta Be a Law!
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1. Guys should not be allowed on yoga/pilates shows and DVDs.
2. If they DO appear on these shows/DVDs, they should be required to wear socks at all times!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SarahSolesDaddy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSolesDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SarahSolesDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
and shoes at least.

--------------------
C4S.com/31263

Posts: 1287 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What about a law that guys shouldn't watch Yoga DVDs/shows? LOL

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes!!
Banish the dudes from Pilates and Yoga demos..

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:

My guess is he's only watching them for the feet- which is fine- and a great place to see them.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by feetluvr:
quote:

My guess is he's only watching them for the feet- which is fine- and a great place to see them.
I know. I was making a HA HA.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by feetluvr:
quote:

Yep, only for the feet! [Smile]

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
RIGHT!
I also don't like to see:
guys in foot movies.
guys in foot pics.

I have a whole collection of lesbian/foot movies. love them, just girls kissing, sucking and worshiping each other's feet.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
YuppieFootGuy
Elite Trooper
Member # 23221

Icon 1 posted      Profile for YuppieFootGuy   Email YuppieFootGuy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There Oughta Be a Law...For footjob vids to only have the women's feet (or hands, as a consolation) finish it off!
Posts: 429 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLovinJazzMusician
Major Player
Member # 33322

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLovinJazzMusician   Email FootLovinJazzMusician   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lol face it everyone- MEN HAVE FEET TOO. I have no issues with male feet. The sight of a man's feet doesn't bother me one way or the other. Why should it? Ain't like I'm seeing his ass or his twig n berries! I personally am a man who likes to go barefoot when the weather's nice.

If the sight of men's feet revolts you so much then that means there's some foot homophobia going on...

[ April 05, 2009, 11:33 PM: Message edited by: FootLovinJazzMusician ]

--------------------
o-iii-<)

Posts: 111 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AliasnameTO
Loyal Member
Member # 29734

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AliasnameTO     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FootLovinJazzMusician:
If the sight of men's feet revolts you so much then that means there's some foot homophobia going on...

QFT. Some men have nasty feet, just as some women have nasty feet. If they're reasonably attractive, male or female, I'm fine with them.
Posts: 74 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SarahSolesDaddy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSolesDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SarahSolesDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FootLovinJazzMusician:
Lol face it everyone- MEN HAVE FEET TOO. I have no issues with male feet. The sight of a man's feet doesn't bother me one way or the other. Why should it? Ain't like I'm seeing his ass or his twig n berries! I personally am a man who likes to go barefoot when the weather's nice.

yea but that's like saying if you also see a man's ass you have absolutely no problem with that(who wants to see that?). Both men and women share a lot of the same body parts but that does not mean they are the same.

--------------------
C4S.com/31263

Posts: 1287 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLovinJazzMusician
Major Player
Member # 33322

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLovinJazzMusician   Email FootLovinJazzMusician   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok but ass and genitals are different from feet. Hell no I don't wanna see ass and balls! But if I happen to see male feet it wouldn't bother me one way or the other.

It makes no sense for us to be so bothered by male feet.

Is it because of the sexual association we as foot fetishists give women's feet that we can't detach from that at the sight of male feet? Thus leaving us to feel as if we've just been flashed by male genitalia?

--------------------
o-iii-<)

Posts: 111 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLovinJazzMusician
Major Player
Member # 33322

Because if that's the case we gotta do better.

In addition to women's feet I am also sexually fixated on women's lips. Does that mean that for me to see a man's lips I should become uncomfortable? As long as I'm not seeing any male ass or genitals I don't care.

Now I can understand the frustration you feel when watching say, your pilates videos and your view of the sexy female feet is compromised by male feet all up in your face... That would kill my buzz too. But to be so disturbed by the sight of male feet in general is just absurd.

As a man, if I feel like showing my feet outdoors, I will. It's my right just as much as any female and anyone who doesn't like it can simply choose not to look. Hey, ain't like I'm streaking! [Big Grin]

[ April 09, 2009, 09:17 AM: Message edited by: FootLovinJazzMusician ]

--------------------
o-iii-<)

candidfootspy
Board Regular
Member # 34384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for candidfootspy   Author's Homepage   Email candidfootspy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm writting my congressman on this one. Dude feet ruin my devious and perveted foot buzz(I'm trying to give myself a workout here!). Make my pilates vids dude free! [Mad]

--------------------
Because you can't help but peek anyway. WWW.CANDIDFOOTSPY.COM  -

Posts: 45 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links