Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Serious Sniffers Only....

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Serious Sniffers Only....
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Many of "US" here look forward to sniffing our gf's/wife's shoes, feet and/or socks. Far as I'm concerned, it's Aroma Therapy! [Roll Eyes] Be that as it may, do you typically prefer one over the other?

Poll Information
This poll contains 1 question(s). 72 user(s) have voted.
Voting started at board time.
Voting stopped at board time.
You may not view the results of this poll without voting.

Vote Now     View Poll Results

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My prefrence is to smell bare feet.

I've smelled girls feet bare, with stockings on, and smelled their shoes and boots. There is nothing like nose pressed up against female bare feet that have just come out of shoes, socks, or stockings. That is easily my favorite.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JMX
Loyal Member
Member # 4211

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JMX         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like bare feet, not just because of the fresh smell, but because of the warmth. I love the warmth that comes out of bare feet.
Posts: 56 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuckyTeen
Elite Trooper
Member # 30822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuckyTeen   Email LuckyTeen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's got to be bare feet all the way, when you see a woman take her boots off slowly and then remove her socks off and lift her toes under your nose that is probably the best sight in the world!

The feet are warm and moist with sweat and the smell straight out of shoes is mind blowing. Smelling foot-wear doesn't really do anything for me.

--------------------
There is nothing more heavenly than the smell of a female foot ^_^

Picture shows foot worship...mmm.

Posts: 311 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bare all the way.

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MitchC:
There is nothing like nose pressed up against female bare feet that have just come out of shoes, socks, or stockings.

Hmmm....I toe-tally forgot about the stockings [Tongue] Thanks for mentioning it, MitchC!

Personally, I prefer bare feet & smelly shoes! [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sol
All Pro Poster
Member # 2476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sol   Email Sol   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I voted for all. I like to start with the weakest smelling, like the shoes, then smell the socks, then take them off and get to the main attraction [Smile]
Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i did vote socks.

because of the dirt they pick up along the way!! hehehehe and they look so sexy when dirty (natural dirt around the home).

but i do love sexy bare feet! they smell so much better.... even when cold!!!

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Albatross
Elite Trooper
Member # 15234

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Albatross     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sol:
I voted for all. I like to start with the weakest smelling, like the shoes, then smell the socks, then take them off and get to the main attraction [Smile]

This is a good answer [Big Grin]
Posts: 310 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
YuppieFootGuy
Elite Trooper
Member # 23221

Icon 1 posted      Profile for YuppieFootGuy   Email YuppieFootGuy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bare feet coming out of well worn flats. Yum!
Posts: 429 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Deeshubby
Board Regular
Member # 34332

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Deeshubby   Email Deeshubby   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bare. About 5 minutes after being in a pair of pumps all day.
Posts: 27 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shrunkins0ck
Board Regular
Member # 16700

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shrunkins0ck   Email shrunkins0ck   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
bring on the stink baby lol.. my ex girlfriend used to treat me to well.she'd work 8-12 at a bank in used hosed, then work 1-9 in the same pair and at the end of the day she'd let me go at it! truly amazing. I dont understand why we like it so much but its seriously the best thing..
Posts: 33 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links