Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Fast and Feetrious (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Fast and Feetrious
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 2 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You guys HAVE to see this movie...there's a really good toe sucking and sniffing scene in it towards the beginning from the goofy looking blonde haired muscle car guy..WOW...I won't ruin it too bad...but DAMN! I couldn't believe my eyes! All the girls in the audience were like "ahhh ewww"!! LOL..go see it. [Eek!]

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18309 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wtf? seriously? hehehe, i love it when they have a good foot scene in a mainstream movie.. especially when its not a tarantino movie.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Five For Feet
All Pro Poster
Member # 33596

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Five For Feet   Email Five For Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the heads up.

--------------------
FFF

Posts: 885 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Something tells me there'll be more mainstream foot worship, in the upcoming months. (Just a hunch) I definitely agree with nusuth! I'm pleasantly surprised to see it from a non-tarantino film. This act of affection, when portrayed on-screen, is widely accepted in Europe and other foreign countries. It saddens me that the typical "American" isn't open to suggestion.

Thanks for the info, Wrinklesguy! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootFugger
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3098

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootFugger   Email FootFugger   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
really lol. [Smile] I was thinking of catching a flick this weekend. Hmmmm.

--------------------
<--- My wife's version of cum-ing attractions!

Posts: 1142 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yea women that think it is gross - really have never been worshiped by a real man.

It's just taking the Cinderella story a step further. Really.

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
climax
All Pro Poster
Member # 6641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for climax   Email climax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Weekend_Warrior:
Something tells me there'll be more mainstream foot worship, in the upcoming months. (Just a hunch) I definitely agree with nusuth! I'm pleasantly surprised to see it from a non-tarantino film. This act of affection, when portrayed on-screen, is widely accepted in Europe and other foreign countries. It saddens me that the typical "American" isn't open to suggestion.

Give it time my friend, its gonna be a gradual process, first QT, then Jay Leno (if youve seen the hal berry clip) then enrique, Pdiddy, and now this film. Its like ive been saying for ages, it will catch on, its just gonna take baby steps ^_^
Posts: 505 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by climax:
Give it time my friend, its gonna be a gradual process, first QT, then Jay Leno (if youve seen the hal berry clip) then enrique, Pdiddy, and now this film. Its like ive been saying for ages, it will catch on, its just gonna take baby steps ^_^

I guess you're right, it'll happen eventually. I've seen that Jay Leno clip too! [Roll Eyes] Funny thing is, it's not even my favorite. If u ever getta chance...please check out the clip I found on YouTube (with Sean Young)

It's a keeper!! [Jerkoff]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r08vDDfHqAM

[ April 05, 2009, 12:57 AM: Message edited by: Weekend_Warrior ]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Albatross
Elite Trooper
Member # 15234

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Albatross     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, it's not on youtube yet... [Big Grin]
Posts: 310 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
monkeys
Loyal Member
Member # 27145

Icon 1 posted      Profile for monkeys   Email monkeys   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just saw it today with some friends, that scene definitely surprised me.
Posts: 53 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LovelyLadies
All Pro Poster
Member # 5079

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LovelyLadies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
DITTO! Just came back and was in shock. I was sorta feeling uncomfortable waiting to hear all the women go Eeeeeww, but to my shock, a theater that holds 2000 people, I did not hear 1 Eeeewww sound. It's almost like everyone was just taking it in. Was pretty amazing, and the scene didn't go super far to make it comedy or disgusting to make people go Eeeew. It looked pretty natural and was handled naturally.
Posts: 707 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow i can't believe people actually paid 10 bucks to see that movie

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footfella2000
Board Regular
Member # 705

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footfella2000   Email footfella2000   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just saw it too, pretty hot, but just annoys me when they make the foot fetish guy the biggest weirdo, I think scenes that people see in movies like this makes everyone think that a person with a foot fetish is creepy.
Posts: 37 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Qsblade
Loyal Member
Member # 30274

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Qsblade   Email Qsblade   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think I may have found who the chick is whose toes homeboy sucked in the movie. Kristen DeLuca if I'm not mistaken.
Posts: 93 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I turned it down to go see it today, never was a fan of the Fast and the Furious series...might download it though for the toe scene...
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links