Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » what the F is this now ? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: what the F is this now ?
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This really is weird. I honestly think since we have foot fetishes, the skill of sucking toes comes naturally (or at least I think I'm good at it). Also how they say get girls to say yes by saying the right thing. In my opinion girls are either into it or they're not. I met a girl who said she loved having her feet tended to, and another while just the word foot would make her say gross.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JRuiz545
Board Regular
Member # 32070

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JRuiz545   Email JRuiz545   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Soon you too could be a certified Footworshiper. People will try anything to make a buck because their's plenty of "suckers" out there.
Posts: 30 | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jak
Hall Of Famer
Member # 7343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jak   Email Jak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Laugh] This is hilarious! As lame as it looks and sounds, it still makes me proud that something like this exists. Makes me feel like us foot fetishists are really about to take over. We see more and more about foot fetishism in mainstream media now too. It's just a matter of time before it's widely accepted and no longer generally frowned upon.
Posts: 1251 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i´m sure at least one person at this forum bought it [Tongue] yeah, i´m looking at you
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links