Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » How is this for a serious fetish

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: How is this for a serious fetish
KpandP25
Board Regular
Member # 10345

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KpandP25   Email KpandP25   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think when it comes to having a foot fetish I may be a worst case scenario .... I am totally preocuppied by feet.

To show how bad I have it, when I was in 11th grade there was a girl in the seat in front of me and one row over so that I had a perfect view of her feet. During class one afternoon she had her highly arched feet facing right at me and she was rubbing them together. I was mesmerized and totally turned on. As I am watching her feet I start feeling that unmistakeable feeling in my groin and I am thinking, "please not here ... not now". But it did happen and right there in class I shot my load. .... Look ... no hands!

I had to dash to the men's room. Lukily it was my last class.

--------------------
Kevin

Posts: 32 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ARCHangel85
Loyal Member
Member # 27988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ARCHangel85   Email ARCHangel85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that is normal dude. don't worry. i have done that a couple of times too. i have seen feet that are just so "hypnotizing" i just couldn't help but to release the little white tadpoles...haha...or does this make me weird too. [Laugh] [Laugh] [Laugh]
Posts: 83 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AliasnameTO
Loyal Member
Member # 29734

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AliasnameTO     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lucky you, I've never been able to cum with no actual touching. But I have been close, mainly in school watching situations like that one.
Posts: 74 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by KpandP25:
I think when it comes to having a foot fetish I may be a worst case scenario .... I am totally preocuppied by feet.

I know the feeling vro...know the feeling. I find it getting harder every day to not want to look at preety feet. There's vritually no way I "run into a store" and quickly grab something any more- I'm usually sidetracked by several pairs of pretty feet.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toeringguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 32356

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toeringguy   Email toeringguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
when i was in high school i was at a mall and there was a group of girls standing around talking, all of them barefoot (girls went barefoot in those days, the 1960's) all i did was look at them and i came in my pants without touching, that won't happen today, ah the good old days.
Posts: 732 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
damn.. i cant say i have ever cum without any physical stimulation. not sure if its a good or bad thing lol

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds like a bad thing. Chics find the guy from american pie funny in a pathetic way, not sexy.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GQguy:
Sounds like a bad thing. Chics find the guy from american pie funny in a pathetic way, not sexy.

haha this about sums it up

if you cum from just looking at a chick, just imagine what will happen when they touch you [Laugh]

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nearly happened to me when my mum's friend was teasing me under the table with her feet.

i was shaking.... i couldnt control myself.

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

nearly happened to me when my mum's friend was teasing me under the table with her feet.

i was shaking.... i couldnt control myself.

ok, now that sounds hot!

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Turm
All Pro Poster
Member # 1048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Turm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Interesting, I can't say I've ever even come close to 'finishing' from mere visuals.
Posts: 656 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Had that happend to me by a stripper... She took off her shoes and touched my penis through my pants with her toes and i exploded in seconds and had to endure her grinding the rest of the song lol. So relax you are not alone. I love feet a great deal also.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
candidfootspy
Board Regular
Member # 34384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for candidfootspy   Author's Homepage   Email candidfootspy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thankfully, I never lost a load with no hands before, but high school and those hot shoeplaying/bf girls sitting in the adjacent isle made a monster out of me. Man, it's a good thing that cameras were as big as buicks back when I was in the High School, or I would have totally (and VERY creepily) [Mmm] have filmed lots of sexy shoeplayin chicks. Thank you technology!!!

--------------------
Because you can't help but peek anyway. WWW.CANDIDFOOTSPY.COM  -

Posts: 45 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links