Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » after work feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: after work feet
Panic
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21074

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Panic   Email Panic   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Had to share this.. Recently I confessed to my wife that I like her feet to have a slight smell to them when I kissed them. She was not freaked at all. Usually she is reluctant to let me kiss her toes after a long days work. Tonight she got home from her 9-5 and kicked off her shoes and said "you can have my feet if you want them" as she was wiggling her toes inside her socks. Took me a whole 2 seconds to drop to my knees and start pulling of her socks. I love it when her feet are fresh out of shoes and still warm. The rest is x-rated, but they smelled so nice and I could inhale all I wanted without worrying about her figuring out I like the way they smell. It was great!
Posts: 1555 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
YAYAAAA!
well played!
how long you been married and why did it take you so long to tell her man?

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
cool! glad that is out in the open!!! more fun for you!!!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool]

good news. [Smile] sounds sexy. were the socks sweaty and dirty soled??

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SarahSolesDaddy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSolesDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SarahSolesDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nice I agree don't wait, it'll be worse on you

--------------------
C4S.com/31263

Posts: 1287 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Soopaman Lova
Major Player
Member # 2743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Soopaman Lova   Author's Homepage   Email Soopaman Lova   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats! ! ! Yea, with my ex-fiance it took my a while because her feet never smelled in any type of shoe, even when she just got off. But I got her this 100% mesh Pumas that she loved and wore all the time without socks and when she took them off....the smell was so nice. She was pretty shy about it...but one day I just took her shoes off and massaged her feet. Then I held them close to my face and kissed the ball of her foot. From then on....she let me have them whenever I wanted. Sometimes you gotta just do it.

--------------------
I was a people person until I started dealing with the public.

Posts: 224 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeLuvinFirefighter
Elite Trooper
Member # 2688

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeLuvinFirefighter   Email ToeLuvinFirefighter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love smelling kims feet.... There is nothing wrong with couples expressing themselves to one another.. The more open and honest you are; the better the relationship will be...

--------------------
Firefighters are not extraordinary people.. Just ordianry people doing an extraordinary job !!

Posts: 328 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gameon
Elite Trooper
Member # 20877

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gameon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I get that everytime I'm over at my girlfriends, it is almost mandatory! I get to sniff her flats too and if she has been wearing hosiery? [Big Grin]

w00t!

Most nights after she is home from works starts with me getting creamed and my gf getting a lovely foot massage!

Posts: 251 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Panic
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21074

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Panic   Email Panic   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not sure why it took me so long other than a slight sense of embarrassment. I should have known she would have been accepting as she was totally open when I told her about my love her feet.

Her feet were rather clean but very sweaty. I agree since I shared with her my fetish, I feel like I can tell her anything and everything because she accepts me and loves me for me. She admitted to me she has always had an infatuation with her toes. Meaning...in the past she has gotten pedicures and tried to get her x-boyfriends to notice and pay attention to them with no luck. She said I was the first to notice when she changed colors and was also her first SO to give them lots of attention. I guess we were meant for each other.

Posts: 1555 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links