Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » paysites and clipstores

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: paysites and clipstores
tyger7
Major Player
Member # 12340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tyger7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wonder how the economy has effected paysites and clipstores. Has the number of subscriber's to paysites decreased and are less clips been purchased. Because for me there is so much free material available here on WU's, youtube and several other free sites on the net. Although I do run across sites and clipstores that have something that really interest me. But with the way the economy is going, I have to think twice about spending the money on something I can get for free.
I'm not knocking anybody that has material for sale or people who spend their money on it. I just wanted to see what the market is looking like out there. And how it's effecting everyone.

--------------------
"There ain't no rules in a knife fight."

------Tyger7

Posts: 230 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i don't think the economy has an affect, guys will always spend money on jerkoff material no matter what their financial situation is

the only thing that would have an affect is youtube and other free material like you said

i look at some of these sites and wonder why anybody joins when there is so much similar free content

i haven't seen a site since 2005 that i even considered joining

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tyger7
Major Player
Member # 12340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tyger7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hear ya bro.

--------------------
"There ain't no rules in a knife fight."

------Tyger7

Posts: 230 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links