Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » how old? (Page 5)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: how old?
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Athena K
All Pro Poster
Member # 33809

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Athena K   Email Athena K   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im loving the mix!! i agree that i thought the average age would be older, but thats just because of the maturity i suppose.
Posts: 563 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Randy2547
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9086

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Randy2547   Email Randy2547   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just turned 20 on the 2nd of April
Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pantyhosefoot lover
Elite Trooper
Member # 30777

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pantyhosefoot lover   Email pantyhosefoot lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well 41 now but withen the next 2 weeks will be turn 42. [Roll Eyes] But the best thing I can say about being the age I am is I have had the ability to see and in some cases play with womens feet over the years [Jerkoff] [Tongue] So here are to more years of looking and playing withmore womens feet [Thumbs Up] [Bow Down] [Evil Grin]
Posts: 254 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLovinJazzMusician
Major Player
Member # 33322

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLovinJazzMusician   Email FootLovinJazzMusician   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
28 soon to be 29.

--------------------
o-iii-<)

Posts: 111 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am a classic 1958 model.
Will be 51 in the fall.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moman
Elite Trooper
Member # 479

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moman   Email moman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
16,035 days
or
43.90136986 years

--------------------
I only moved to St Louis because it has a high arch! LOL

Posts: 476 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael-Adam B
Board Regular
Member # 21549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael-Adam B     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
20 here

--------------------
Michael-Adam loves the feet!

Posts: 16 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Barefoot Archives
Board Regular
Member # 33528

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Barefoot Archives   Author's Homepage   Email Barefoot Archives   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

--------------------
 -

Posts: 20 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
temp1234
Major Player
Member # 33411

Icon 1 posted      Profile for temp1234   Email temp1234   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
23 years of age [Smile]
Posts: 230 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluesman4123
Major Player
Member # 23214

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bluesman4123   Email bluesman4123   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK, at 66, I'm the old guy in the group. I have had a foot fetish since I was 14, so you do the math. When I discovered my foot fetish, I thought that maybe I was weird or something. At that time, there was little out there about fetishism, so over the years, through bits and pieces, I found out what I was experiencing. As my fetish started with seeing two ladies in flip flops, the rubber kind which were new then,I would spend hours looking through magazines just to find one pic of a lady in flops. Now, just put "flip flops" in a search and you get more results in two seconds than I did in several years.

How's my fetish at present???? I have a ladyfriend with size 3 feet who lets me have my way with them. And though they are not the prettiest I have ever seen, they are some of the cutest you've ever seen.

So, I'll say to all the younger fetishists, enjoy all the feet that you find on here and other sites, never feel that you're weird 'cause you're not, and don't just like one thing about foot fetishism, enjoy as many varieties of it that you can.

Posts: 204 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
diamond johny
All Pro Poster
Member # 27586

Icon 1 posted      Profile for diamond johny   Email diamond johny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
43. Still feeln' 21 with a beer in my hand & Judas Priest in my ear.

--------------------
=MORE VOLUME PLEASE=

Posts: 759 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links