Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » easiest pick up

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: easiest pick up
curly09
Major Player
Member # 33380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for curly09   Email curly09   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i find the easiest way to please my foot cravings is when i go out hit the night clubs, and after a night of dancing and drinking, go and find the lovely ladys who have there shoes off,and offer them a nice foot rub.there feet are tired and hurt from dancing,after i start doing my thing they love it, which always leads to so much more. its been the most easiest way to please my foot fetish so far.
Posts: 220 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kool that you found a method that works for you
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozboy
Elite Trooper
Member # 518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozboy   Email ozboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thought those girls would find that creepy, to have a guy they dont know touch their feet ?
Posts: 461 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ozboy:
I thought those girls would find that creepy, to have a guy they dont know touch their feet ?

Night club = alcohol, so I get the feeling he's waiting till later in the night after they've been dancing a while and had a few in them. Plus I'm sure he doesn't just walk up to them and say "Hi! Can I rub your feet?" lol

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The foot fu**in master
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2152

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The foot fu**in master   Email The foot fu**in master   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by canIsmellYourFeet:
quote:
Originally posted by ozboy:

I'm sure he doesn't just walk up to them and say "Hi! Can I rub your feet?" lol
Lol

--------------------
"Now put your feet up here my dear, so I can lick up on them toes until the Revlon disappears" - Big Daddy Kane (For the lover in you)
Twitter: @j_winnfieldbmf

Posts: 1028 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
curly09
Major Player
Member # 33380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for curly09   Email curly09   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
not all the time, but women do go for the straight up approach,Gee darling let me give them a rub.it does work, but usually i tune a chick inside the club when i know im on, i put it on them and they love it,i dont just find a girl with scummy feet, i go for nice pedicured girls,the ones that appreciate their feet and how sexy they are.All the women i have done this with see it as great foreplay,which leads to a long night of fucking.i love the city
Posts: 220 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links