Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » how long have you gone without sucking toes? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: how long have you gone without sucking toes?
alienshe
Board Regular
Member # 34583

Icon 1 posted      Profile for alienshe   Email alienshe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
is it a regular thing for most people here or do you have long periods of time where you don't do it? do you find yourself fantasizing about it more than actually doing it?
Posts: 11 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ladiesfootslut
All Pro Poster
Member # 26591

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ladiesfootslut   Email ladiesfootslut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I always fantasize about it more than actually doing it. it's been 3 and a half months.

--------------------
"There's guys like us with certain feets to accomplish."

Posts: 608 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I did once on request, but I prefer not to. Sniffing, kissing, and rubbing on my face is all I like. Oh and a little tickling.

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mcpuffkins
Loyal Member
Member # 22416

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mcpuffkins   Email Mcpuffkins   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Right now its been since November.... I've been single since and haven't sucked on any though I've thought about it!
Posts: 54 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
forevar
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Been a couple of months. Funny, i'll have sex with a perfect stranger but would never put her feet in my mouth unless I REALLY liked her and her feet were clean. It'd be more of me being caught up in the moment.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLovinJazzMusician
Major Player
Member # 33322

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLovinJazzMusician   Email FootLovinJazzMusician   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As of this writing it's been just about 4 months since I've gotten to suck a woman's toes [Cry]

--------------------
o-iii-<)

Posts: 111 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GQguy:
Been a couple of months. Funny, i'll have sex with a perfect stranger but would never put her feet in my mouth unless I REALLY liked her and her feet were clean. It'd be more of me being caught up in the moment.

Sounds like me and oral - altho I am of the persuasion that doesn't do that a lot anyway.

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cathymules
Loyal Member
Member # 15805

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cathymules   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
funny post.my new boyfriend is not into feet.i have nt had my toes sucked in almost a year.my ex boyfriend introduced me to this fetish and i miss it now.i once put my feet on my bf face he pushed them away.what is a girl to do to have her toes sucked.when i had sex with my ex i would put my feet in his face and he would suck my toes bring me over the edge.i let a coworker rub my feet once i know he must have a foot fetish. he is not my type and would nt want to cheat.thats why i come to wus more often now missing the atention. [Thud] Cathy mules
Posts: 83 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Athena K
All Pro Poster
Member # 33809

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Athena K   Email Athena K   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by cathymules:
funny post.my new boyfriend is not into feet.i have nt had my toes sucked in almost a year.my ex boyfriend introduced me to this fetish and i miss it now.i once put my feet on my bf face he pushed them away.what is a girl to do to have her toes sucked.when i had sex with my ex i would put my feet in his face and he would suck my toes bring me over the edge.i let a coworker rub my feet once i know he must have a foot fetish. he is not my type and would nt want to cheat.thats why i come to wus more often now missing the atention. [Thud] Cathy mules

that would suck :/
Posts: 563 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ingstromnow
Board Regular
Member # 22272

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ingstromnow   Email ingstromnow   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just under a year, now that I think of it. Oddly enough, still have the flip flops they came to me in. Man did they keep the flavor for a while [Blush]

I think this is another case of people having the fetish to varying degrees. Sometimes it seems a lot stronger than it is at other times, for me anyway. In this case, I'm not particularly broken up about it. However, if a pair happened to make their way into my mouth tomorrow, I wouldn't hate it. [Tongue]

Posts: 12 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ladiesfootslut
All Pro Poster
Member # 26591

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ladiesfootslut   Email ladiesfootslut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by cathymules:

your new bf should get with the program cuz id be all over willing feet. [Wink]

--------------------
"There's guys like us with certain feets to accomplish."

Posts: 608 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hmm.. since saturday nite. we hopped in bed and she complained her feet were cold so i scooted down to warm them up with my hands and she said your mouth is even warmer [Wink] like i needed any addition encouragement. [Laugh]

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
temp1234
Major Player
Member # 33411

Icon 1 posted      Profile for temp1234   Email temp1234   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i only just got into this so... 22 years! tho it'll be a few more weeks before i get to do it again since my girlfriends gone back down to university.
Posts: 230 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It has been a few months for me so I'm missing it at the moment.

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links