Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Good Day At Work

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Good Day At Work
Randy2547
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9086

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Randy2547   Email Randy2547   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Today was probably one of the best days at work really it wasent at work and here is why.

For about 2 or three weeks now I have been talking to this youg sexy puertorician girl she is 19 yrs old she knows I wanted to fuck her but she wanted to get to know me alittle so we talked and got to know each other. Well today at work we got sent home early due to no parts. Well she came to me today and said she had nothing to do and asked if I had anything to do I didnt so she wanted to know if I wanted to come over to her apartment for the day. While we were there we talked abit and started making out and one thing led to another and we were both naked laying on her couch. Before I realized it I was licking and sucking on her toes. (Her feet are a size 6 very pretty and tan with hot pink nail polish) she looked at me for a second and asked if I had a foot fetish I stoped a second and told her well yeah I do. I asked her if she thought it was weird and if she wanted me to stop. She told me she thought it was very weird but no I dont want you to stop. She said over the little time she got to know me she thought I was a nice person and she said she tries to take great care of her feet said she gets a pedi once a week, and it was nice to finally have someone show her feet alittle attention even though it was reallt weird. So I continued to smell and suck and kiss those small beautiful feet for about 15 min. we fucked for about an hour then I went back to her feet. We finished and watched a movie and throughout the whole movie I was being asked questions about my fetish and why I like feet. [Cool] Great Day [Cool]

[Woot] [Woot] [Woot]

Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Cheers]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Soopaman Lova
Major Player
Member # 2743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Soopaman Lova   Author's Homepage   Email Soopaman Lova   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's what's up. Peurto rican, you say? Man, I would love to do all that with a Peurto Rican chick. You are very fortunate, I wouldn't have passed up the opportunity myself. Tan with hot pink nail polish, I could only imagine. I love that. The more tan they are, the more all the brighter choice of colors stand out. When it comes to polish, ya know. On tan/brown shaded feet I love seeing hot pink, bright or neon orange, and always the famous french tip. But yea...I'm happy for you man. Not the typical day at work.

--------------------
I was a people person until I started dealing with the public.

Posts: 224 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Five For Feet
All Pro Poster
Member # 33596

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Five For Feet   Email Five For Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You dirty foot man you!

--------------------
FFF

Posts: 885 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLovinJazzMusician
Major Player
Member # 33322

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLovinJazzMusician   Email FootLovinJazzMusician   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You the man!

--------------------
o-iii-<)

Posts: 111 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-cfg-
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -cfg-   Email -cfg-   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Woot] atta boy!

--------------------
KLTPZYXM (kil-tip-ZEE-zim)

Posts: 1107 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Randy2547
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9086

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Randy2547   Email Randy2547   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm just wondering what tomorrow is going to have in store for me
Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SarahSolesDaddy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSolesDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SarahSolesDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Dirty Foot Man:
I'm just wondering what tomorrow is going to have in store for me

"Good" more like HELL OF A DAY at work

--------------------
C4S.com/31263

Posts: 1287 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ladiesfootslut
All Pro Poster
Member # 26591

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ladiesfootslut   Email ladiesfootslut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Spanish feet are the shit. you're so lucky bro.

--------------------
"There's guys like us with certain feets to accomplish."

Posts: 608 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mission accomplished my friend. That's another girl converted into a footgirl!
[Cheers]

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow!! glad she was interested and you handled it well.. not leaving a bad name for us!! cool man!!! cool!!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links