Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Does your wife/gf ever tease you with txt msg?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Does your wife/gf ever tease you with txt msg?
LovelyLadies
All Pro Poster
Member # 5079

Icon 7 posted      Profile for LovelyLadies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just curious if they ever txt msg you before coming home to get you all fired up. What are common things they txt? [Joint]
Posts: 707 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That her feet are hot and sweaty from working
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wife's not one to take the initiate to do this kinda stuff, but she'd probably answer me if I texted her some provocative questions.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
crazyscot
Major Player
Member # 3393

Icon 1 posted      Profile for crazyscot   Email crazyscot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Always!

Rub my stinky sweaty toes all over your nose...

Make you eat my feet...

jus to name a few...I love txt messages!

--------------------
You Gotta Love A Foot Girl......

Posts: 224 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my wife definitely does that occasionally.. either foot oriented or just plain old sexual.. but more often than not its.. can you get some milk on the way home. lol

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She only does it when we are not together. Like when she goes to visit her family for a few weeks while I stay home. She send pics that say "hungry?" or "miss these".
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
how funny.. how about i just got this via yahoo from here:

wife: waiting for my toes to dry
me: DOH FUCKING DOH!
me: can i watch the movie w. your toes in mouth??? lol
nwife: i wasn't going to tell you but figured i'd tease lol

now i REALLY cant wait to see her even more than usual

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
YES!
I love it [Big Grin]
Just general ones about me being her foot-slave and how they smell and stuff ^_^

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links