Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Latest foot fetish pervert story

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Latest foot fetish pervert story
KpandP25
Board Regular
Member # 10345

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KpandP25   Email KpandP25   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This was in my local Massachusetts paper this morning. Very bizarre story .

Authorities run down man with foot fetish
By Lisa Redmond, lredmond@lowellsun.com
Posted: 04/17/2009 09:45:42 AM EDT

LOWELL -- John Traywick, a Level-3 sex offender who has a self-admitted foot fetish, is back behind bars after being on the run for months while facing charges of raping a Carlisle woman.
The alleged victim, prosecutors say, awoke in an Ayer motel room to find Traywick sucking on her toes.
Traywick, 45, a drifter formerly from Fitchburg, is charged with aggravated rape, kidnapping and indecent assault and battery on a person over 14 in connection with the May 2006 incident.
Since he defaulted on his court case in Lowell Superior Court last November, Traywick, who had been free on $10,000 bail, has also been charged with failure to appear and failure to register as a sex offender.
Traywick was arrested by the Westford police in February after he was found in his truck "hiding out" at the Nashoba Valley Ski Area, prosecutor Elizabeth Dunigan said. He gave police a false name because he didn't want to embarrass his wife and children, Dunigan said.
Judge Paul Chernoff ordered Traywick held on a total of $40,000 cash bail pending a motion hearing today. His trial is scheduled for April 30.
Dunigan alleges that on May 19, 2006, Traywick, who was living in a motel in Ayer, was driving around downtown Lowell in his truck when at the same time the 24-year-old victim was leaving the Blue Shamrock tavern in Lowell with her boyfriend.
The alleged victim and her boyfriend soon discovered their car was out of gas, and the boyfriend flagged down Traywick, who was a stranger.
The alleged victim passed out in Traywick's truck from her alcohol consumption, according to court documents. The boyfriend asked Traywick to drive to Santoro's sub shop, less than a mile from the disabled car, so that a friend could help him get gas.
The boyfriend got out of the truck and went inside. When he returned to the truck, his girlfriend and Traywick were gone.
Dunigan alleges that Traywick took the woman to his motel room. When she awoke, he was sucking her toes and she asked to be driven home. Traywick returned the woman to her car, which then had gas in it, and drove away.
The alleged victim has no other memory of the evening.
The woman was taken to Saints Medical Center in Lowell for treatment after reporting the incident where it was determined she had been raped.
Traywick told police that he had consensual sex with the woman with some toe-sucking involved.
Dunigan said Traywick has a 1985 conviction for indecent assault and battery.
Also on his five-page criminal record are charges of trespassing and disturbing the peace after he was ordered to stay out of the O'Leary Library at the University of Lowell for claiming he was doing a study on reflexology and conned people into letting him give them foot massages.

--------------------
Kevin

Posts: 32 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
>a Level-3 sex offender
>Level 3

obvious ending was obvious

Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by blackHxC88:
>a Level-3 sex offender
>Level 3

lol was it? i wonder why
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by You:
quote:
Originally posted by blackHxC88:
>a Level-3 sex offender
>Level 3

lol was it? i wonder why
the use of ">" was the killer, lol
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aggravated rape assault and battery and a foot fetish aren't even in the same law book.

He has anger and power over women issues, not I worship you so much I'll start and end with your feet.

It's american fuckin' sensationalism.

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The foot fetish was kind of a side note. He kidnapped this woman and then raped her. Disturbing.
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SarahSolesDaddy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSolesDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SarahSolesDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by justdaone:
The foot fetish was kind of a side note. He kidnapped this woman and then raped her. Disturbing.

yea , plus he had a wife and kids......what if someone did that to his wife how would he feel? [Mad]

--------------------
C4S.com/31263

Posts: 1287 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by KpandP25:

Also on his five-page criminal record are charges of trespassing and disturbing the peace after he was ordered to stay out of the O'Leary Library at the University of Lowell for claiming he was doing a study on reflexology and conned people into letting him give them foot massages.

Now wasn't there just some dick bag wanting to do this same fucking thing here last week?? [Roll Eyes]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KpandP25
Board Regular
Member # 10345

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KpandP25   Email KpandP25   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree on the sensationalism. The head line is all the foot fetish which is typical of the media. The guy was a kidnapper and rapist but the media sees the foot fetish as what should go in the headlines.

--------------------
Kevin

Posts: 32 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Solelvr 20,020
All Pro Poster
Member # 20632

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Solelvr 20,020     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He took her back to the car, which then had gas in it??? So I'm guessing boyfriend was more concerned about the gas even after the suspect drives off??? On top of that, why didnt boyfriend drive the now fueled car and report a stranger taking off with gf, because it says she ended up reporting AFTER being dropped off??? Apart from the alleged kidnap/rape,(which i do not support), this seems to be just another silly "foot-fetish is a gateway drug" case.

[ April 19, 2009, 04:58 PM: Message edited by: Solelvr 20,012 ]

--------------------
I thought I was wrong, but I was mistaken.

Posts: 683 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links