Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Friend's wife's smelly feet turns me on!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Friend's wife's smelly feet turns me on!
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
NANCY
My friends sexy wife Nancy has killer smelly feet. I have written a lot about her on this board. She loves the fact that her size 8 feet look very pretty, but that they can smell so bad. She has this fetish for her feet, where she loves torturing other people, mostly women, with them. She loves to fight and wrestle, and use her bare feet to beat and punnish her opponent. There was this one time a few years ago where Nancy, 5'8 135 pounds, leggy, short blonde hair, blue eyes, size 8 feet with toes painted pink wrestled this woman Claire, 5'4 125 pounds curly dark brown hair, brown eyes, size 6 feet painted red. Nancy handled her easy. Within 6 to 7 minutes she sat on the woman with her bare feet on both sides of her face while grabbing her arms. She planted her bare sweaty right foot directly right in this woman's face. Claire screamed so freak'n loud, shreiking, how bad Nancy's foot stunk! She yelled for her to stop, screaming like she was being killed! Nancy really rubbed her deadly smelly foot in her poor face and laughed. Claire bucked, shouted, really suffered, but Nancy continued to smother her till she would shut up and lay still, and smell her foot deeply! Claire gave in, and for ten minutes more really smelled Nancy's bare feet, crying really loudly! When Nancy let her up and let her leave, I commented on how mean Nancy was, and I said something about how bad could your feet smell? Nancy told me to get over here and lay down, which I did! She sat on me, laughed, and placed her bare size 8 foot flush into my face! My whole body shook, my face tingled, twisted and tweaked all on it's own. The smell was so very deep and pungent, my eyes watered profusely. It was a deep smell of wet sweaty leather, cheese and vinegar! Fierce! I was revolted, yet turned on like I couldn't believe. I was smelling my friends sexy wifes feet and getting so hot! She loved stepping on my face after making Claire suffer! I laid there not believing how really bad something so soft and pretty could smell!!!

Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brek
Major Player
Member # 28601

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brek     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm] [Jerkoff]
Posts: 128 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wrestling? Like for real?

And she planted her feet on this womans face for 10 minutes?

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes! Nancy loved to wrestle, cat fight, and use her bare feet. She enjoyed making her opponent smell and kiss her feet! She knows her husband and I have big foot fetishes, and she loved to tease and torment us with these bouts. I have written about many of her true battles on this board and others. Maybe strange, a little different, but true!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I always liked the one about the mature woman with brown hair who was knocked out(?) and awoke with Nancy's feet in her face!
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLovinJazzMusician
Major Player
Member # 33322

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLovinJazzMusician   Email FootLovinJazzMusician   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn I'm turned on! [Drool]

--------------------
o-iii-<)

Posts: 111 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scrunchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 21542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunchlover   Email scrunchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How old is Nancy! She sounds like a really bundle of fun!

--------------------
Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean I have to like you.

Posts: 782 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Nancy is now 48 years old. She had these fights and wrestling matches from the age of 30 till about last year at 47. She hasn't had a match since then. She is still sexy, pretty and fun. She loved to compete and win. She loved to have her feet smelled, kissed, and worshipped!
Danielle Moore
All Pro Poster
Member # 34633

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Danielle Moore   Author's Homepage   Email Danielle Moore   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nancy sounds wild! I find it interesting that Nancy liked having her feet smelled even though she knew they smelled horrible. It must be a power trip thing for her.

We have a lot in common ;-)

--------------------
Danielle Moore
 -
http://clips4sale.com/store/27677
http://images4sale.com/store/27677
http://executivefeet.c4slive.com/index.php

Posts: 835 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Hi Danielle, It is deffinitely a power trip for her. She loves dominating other females with her feet. It excites her to know that this other woman is being forced to smell her stinky sweaty bare feet! She loves that they can feel her feet on their face, she is superior, she is the victorious goddess. She loves to sit there like a queen on her thrown, her victim a slave beneath her sexy pretty bare feet!!! She gets off on the fact that they have to deal with the reality of another womans feet is on their face!!!
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Anyone else here know of another female like Nancy? I would love to hear about her, and what she likes to do. Thanks!

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links