Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » movie scene (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: movie scene
Mona
Foot Model
Member # 8351

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mona   Email Mona   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Drunk_24-7:
Gotta be Salma Hayak and Tarintino in from Dusk till Dawn.

love the music when that happens

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 1120 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Charlize Theron in The Astronaut's Wife.

the foot scene itself is literally in SLO-MOTION [Drool]

BTW, I seriously need to rent "Long Gone", cuz I love me sum Virginia Madsen! [Mmm]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ROYALS22262:
Check out Christina Ricci IN MIRANDA! HOT!!!!

Damn, beat me too it. That scene was too perfect. [Smile]

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesuck22
Hall Of Famer
Member # 12439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesuck22   Email toesuck22   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i think for me it has got to be selma hayek in dusk til dawn
Posts: 1011 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a few.Salma Hayek in From Dusk til Dawn always comes to mind first when i think of favourite foot scenes from movies.Sofia Vergara in Big Trouble and The Crew.

There is one movie i saw on television back in 95.If i remember correctly a girl is sitting back on a bed smoking and watching television while talking to a guy and the guy is laying on the bed licking her soles.I would really like to see that scene again but i never got the name of the movie.

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesukr22B
Major Player
Member # 6298

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesukr22B   Email toesukr22B   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i think thats the movie when charlie sheen is licking lisa rinna toes?
Posts: 123 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by toesukr22B:
[QB] i think thats the movie when charlie sheen is licking lisa rinna toes?

No not that scene i've seen that one.I don't think it was a really well known actor/actress.
the scene, it was night and raining before they came home,they came inside all wet and started to get busy.I can't remember

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pisbv
Board Regular
Member # 32430

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pisbv   Email pisbv   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
here is a link to that scene of
Christina Ricci IN MIRANDA!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PujgwzRyVS8

Posts: 6 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Qsblade
Loyal Member
Member # 30274

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Qsblade   Email Qsblade   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
2 stick out for me, the table scene in War of the Roses and the girl/girl toe sucking scene from the The Last Emperor
Posts: 93 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
StarsHill2
All Pro Poster
Member # 23140

Icon 1 posted      Profile for StarsHill2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Olsen twins in new york minute! =D
Posts: 567 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bbbbbbbbbbguy
Board Regular
Member # 7703

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bbbbbbbbbbguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i like the lesbian toe suck in the last emperor
Posts: 44 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cboy87
Board Regular
Member # 25819

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cboy87   Email cboy87   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jennifer Beals under the table in Flashdance, and Robin Givens in A Rage in Harlem.
Posts: 6 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jamaicanfeet
All Pro Poster
Member # 16678

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jamaicanfeet   Author's Homepage   Email jamaicanfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Faculty scene with Famke janssen...think its at about 9:20

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxJFAP3wdwA&feature=PlayList&p=5C15315DF393D0A1&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=4

--------------------
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/47323
http://www.facebook.com/jacanfeet2012

Http://www.twitter.com/jacanfeet
http://www.youtube.com/user/jacanfeet

Posts: 643 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I really liked an episode of Alias with Jen Garner where she was posing as a rich bitch and she got a jewelry guy to put an anklet on her...ankle.lol
It was really seductive and sexy [Big Grin]
and the way she basically forces a guy to remove it and put it on her wrist was... [Mmm] [Mmm] [Mmm] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]
haha

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DerekSTL1979
Board Regular
Member # 33879

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DerekSTL1979   Email DerekSTL1979   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
no one has mentioned one of my faves, kathleen turners nyloned feet in V. I. Warshawski.
Posts: 47 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links