Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » smooth soft and sweaty

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: smooth soft and sweaty
Athena K
All Pro Poster
Member # 33809

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Athena K   Email Athena K   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
provocative title right? haha

ive recently stopped wearing socks when i wear my trainers. the primary reason was that i could never find any in my pig-sty of a room.

i work in trainers everyday and have a pretty physical job (childcare) and i knew tthat going sockless would make my feet smell more tthan normal. but something unexpected, after a week of wearing trainers with no socks, for an average of 6 hours a day, i can NOT remember my feet ever being this soft and smooth. its crazy!

i was just wondering if this is just me, or if you guys find the same.

AK
x

Posts: 563 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
interesting, i wouldnt have guessed that could happen...all for the best though [Mmm]
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Touché
[Tongue]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Memphis_Sole
All Pro Poster
Member # 29787

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Memphis_Sole   Email Memphis_Sole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey athena...yup i too have found this to be true. thats why i usually wear my fuzzy slippers year round in the house [Big Grin] only thing that i find that also makes them super smooth and soft is the pariffin wax dips.. LOVE THOSE!

--------------------
So…. Here you are… too foreign for home…. too foreign for here…. Never enough for both……

Diaspora Blues

Posts: 791 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Interesting that that happens. But I'm sure podiatrists wouldn't approve! LOL
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeh, must be the moisture from the bare feet being in the trainers, it helps the feet retain moisture?

sounds very sexy i must say! lol do they kick up some special funk??

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
adam01
Loyal Member
Member # 29736

Icon 1 posted      Profile for adam01   Email adam01   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You should post up some pics of those trainers im sure im not the only one who would love to see em! [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 80 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by adam01:
You should post up some pics of those trainers im sure im not the only one who would love to see em! [Thumbs Up]

Oh we have some of her taking them off - shall be posted eventually [Tongue]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links