Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » New Girlfriend. (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: New Girlfriend.
Soopaman Lova
Major Player
Member # 2743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Soopaman Lova   Author's Homepage   Email Soopaman Lova   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I've come around to considering you all my e-family,lol. I just wanted to brag about my new girlfriend, for a bit. Well, you guys there's a new lady in my life,lol. She's very beautiful. We went to High School together and even hung around the same group of people. But I was then with my ex-fiance. She found me ten years later and instantly hit it off. She use to be really, really, "full-figured" in high school and wasinsecure about it. But within the ten years span of time we didn't speak..she was done LOTS of improvement on herself. She is part Brazilian and part Russian. But what really just me is the fact that she is sooooo down to earth. It's unbelievable. We were talking about attractions and I dropped my line," Personality is what gets me first but when it comes to physical stuff, I can look over things but I can't date a girl with ugly feet, it's unladylike." I never saw her feet in school. But oh my god,they are perfect. She says" See, I have cute feet." Laughs and later on says that she wants me to lick whip cream off of them". I was like...Yes ! ! ! Jackpot! ! ! We are both into long term relationships, so hopefully she'll be around for a while. I'm so excited.

--------------------
I was a people person until I started dealing with the public.

Posts: 224 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Soopaman Lova
Major Player
Member # 2743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Soopaman Lova   Author's Homepage   Email Soopaman Lova   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I meant to say she has done lots of improvements on herself*. Also I meant to say ,what just gets me about her, in the 2nd typo.* I was so excited, I couldn't even type correctly.

--------------------

Posts: 224 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mjl1717   Email mjl1717   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yea, its nice when you get that right match!
Posts: 830 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good deal!!
[Woot]

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dude congrats. i'm glad you can talk to her, and i'm glad that you are both open about things. honestly, i am not sure if i would give her the time of day if i had never seen her feet in high school.

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
charlotte
Loyal Member
Member # 33673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for charlotte   Email charlotte   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congratulations I wish you both happiness and love

http://www.charlottesfeet@gmx.co.uk

--------------------
Charlotte xx

Posts: 52 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Athena K
All Pro Poster
Member # 33809

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Athena K   Email Athena K   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
aint love grand [Big Grin]
Posts: 563 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozboy
Elite Trooper
Member # 518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozboy   Email ozboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hope you do lots of foot licking and toe fucking..... [Laugh]

May u clean cream off those feet for many years to come...

Posts: 461 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nothing more exciting than rediscovering a connection with an old crush.. except with an old crush with beautiful feet.. well then again maybe with an old crush with beautiful feet who is open to new foot play.

there. now i think i covered my bases. [Wink]

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Five For Feet
All Pro Poster
Member # 33596

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Five For Feet   Email Five For Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
FFF

Posts: 885 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Soopaman Lova
Major Player
Member # 2743

Aww, thank you guys. Even Mommie responded,lol. I'm cheesin' like Kraft [Big Grin] . Even back in High school, she had nice hands so I figured her feet had to be nice. They just had to be,lol. But I'm pretty excited. It feels like i'm on an old episode of Jenny Jones. But thanks for the replies. I was really expecting to see this post somewhere on the bottom of the forum,lol.

--------------------

foot_sniffer2281
Major Player
Member # 21756

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot_sniffer2281   Email foot_sniffer2281   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good for you mate! Hope it works out!
Posts: 227 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ned land
All Pro Poster
Member # 8065

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ned land   Email ned land   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's fate, mate....

Cheers and good luck, ned

--------------------
"Remember, the most important sex organ is between the ears, not the legs"

Posts: 878 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SarahSolesDaddy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSolesDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SarahSolesDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
good luck bro hope it works out

--------------------
C4S.com/31263

Posts: 1287 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John Matrix
Loyal Member
Member # 20166

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John Matrix         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That post put a smile on my face
Posts: 58 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links