Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » My first footjob!!!!!! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: My first footjob!!!!!!
devonstew55
Board Regular
Member # 16930

Icon 1 posted      Profile for devonstew55   Email devonstew55   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So I just thought I would share my fist footjob experience. I was browsing through myspace looking for foot pics and encountered this one chics page. She's a 37 year old foot model in texas about 45 minutes from where I live and started this foot page about a year ago. Anyways I send her a message to compliment her feet and we have continued to have ongoing conversations. Long story short we decide to meet up a few weeks ago after only have talked for about a week. We went to some bar by her house for drinks, now she isn't the best looking, but the beer helped that out and her feet are the bomb. After a few drinks she and I were kind of buzzed we go to the parking lot get in my car and drive around the back of the bar and I sucked her toes for awhile and she ended up giving in and giving me a footjob. About a week later I went to her house for more, next step is to hopefully get some pics or a video posted at some point to show everyone how good she is. Thanks for reading guys. MYSPACE WORKS! Who'd of thought.

--------------------
I get footjobs for breakfast

Posts: 22 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imation_pc
All Pro Poster
Member # 1480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for imation_pc     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What part of Texas is this?
Posts: 523 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
devonstew55
Board Regular
Member # 16930

Icon 1 posted      Profile for devonstew55   Email devonstew55   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The colony just outside of frisco

--------------------

Posts: 22 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imation_pc
All Pro Poster
Member # 1480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for imation_pc     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh damn thats about 7+ hours from me, and im in Texas too lol
Texas is damn big!

Posts: 523 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats bro!

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesukr22B
Major Player
Member # 6298

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesukr22B   Email toesukr22B   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So how was it dude? did you come did she think it was hot? we want details dude
Posts: 123 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is this something that could become serious or you two are just having fun?
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why not post her feet from her myspace picture to show us what you scored!

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sweet story dude... Congrats on losing your footjob virginity.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gameon
Elite Trooper
Member # 20877

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gameon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by imation_pc:
oh damn thats about 7+ hours from me, and im in Texas too lol
Texas is damn big!

If i drove for 7 hours I'd be a in different country.
Posts: 251 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Danielle Moore
All Pro Poster
Member # 34633

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Danielle Moore   Author's Homepage   Email Danielle Moore   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The first time I gave my manfriend a foot job, lets just say I don't know who got turned on the most. Watching him get so turned on actually turned me on and it was the first time I ever had an orgasm without touching or penetration. My orgasm derived just from watching him get turned on. I think it was the thought that my feet alone had that much power.

--------------------
Danielle Moore
 -
http://clips4sale.com/store/27677
http://images4sale.com/store/27677
http://executivefeet.c4slive.com/index.php

Posts: 835 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arch_Analyst
Elite Trooper
Member # 28756

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arch_Analyst     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Danielle Moore:
The first time I gave my manfriend a foot job, lets just say I don't know who got turned on the most. Watching him get so turned on actually turned me on and it was the first time I ever had an orgasm without touching or penetration. My orgasm derived just from watching him get turned on. I think it was the thought that my feet alone had that much power.

So Danielle, I'm curious. I've heard on numerous occasions, women confessing that the power their feet alone had on a foot lover was a huge turn on.

Would it therefore be a let down if the rest of you had significantly less power over man. I only ask because I have hooked up with girls just because their was one thing I liked about them. That one thing had amazing grasp of my attention e.g. great ass, nice tits, perfect feet, etc. However, outside of their one body part, they were physically uninteresting. Subsequently, I never wanted to do anything else with them or paid attention to anything else. In every case the girl eventually drifted away quietly, no quarreling. I don't think there was disappointment or hard feelings, but I never really knew how they felt in such situations.

I know I've certainly been in their shoes and I didn't mind. Is it generally the same for women?

Posts: 460 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jamaicanfeet
All Pro Poster
Member # 16678

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jamaicanfeet   Author's Homepage   Email jamaicanfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've actually had a few girls cum without touching themselves while giving me a footjob. Thought it was pretty sweet.

--------------------
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/47323
http://www.facebook.com/jacanfeet2012

Http://www.twitter.com/jacanfeet
http://www.youtube.com/user/jacanfeet

Posts: 643 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
devonstew55
Board Regular
Member # 16930

Thanks for your responses guys. She loved it I loved it I don't think it will be a serious thing, but we have met twice since then and we have another encounte tomorrow in which I will have pics and hope to post them soon. Much love and Danielle I would love to have a chance with your feet too lol

--------------------

Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Colony? Like, cult compound or star trek?

I'm kidding, just never heard that word used in this forum before.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links