Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Jerry Springer Break Foot Worship (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Jerry Springer Break Foot Worship
HappySoles
BANNED
Member # 32445

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HappySoles   Author's Homepage   Email HappySoles       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey guys, I dont know if anyone else remembers this but it was one of the hottest foot scenes I've ever witnessed and at a young age. Back in the late 90's and early 2000 there was a show on MTV every spring break called Springer break. This particular episode featured a total hotty that said she had a foot fetish. At which point the dare was her to eat whip cream off of feet. Well originally it was just supposed to be off a mans feet, but Spring who I suspect has a fetish as well had a womans feet involved as well. So here in springer break was an amateur woman eating whip cream off another hotties sexy soles and toes....

Well the clip is impossible to find now and i have since lost my recording... but it was my hands down favorite tv foot moment

--------------------
http://www.clips4sale.com/28723

Posts: 133 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The only thing I remember about Springer break and whip cream was a while ago when a couple had to wear a whip cream bikini. The guy covered his junk with whip cream and the his hot blond girlfriend with the nicest body had a whip cream bikini on. Probably the first time I [Jerkoff]
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember a woman (a mistress) who was married, but also had a slave and she was like "I have him do my chores...blah, blah, blah...Oh! And foot worship. It feels amazing when he's at my feet!" etc...it was cool ^_^
I don't THINK you saw any foot worship, but the hubby was (understandably) annoyed at the whole thing despite no sexual intercourse taking place.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it's on youtube

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Five For Feet
All Pro Poster
Member # 33596

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Five For Feet   Email Five For Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HappySoles, I remember that exact episode. She was all for it man, and it didn't matter who's foot it was. I think there was some $ in it for her if I recall correctly, but it was obvious she had no qualms about licking whip cream off someone's feet either way.

--------------------
FFF

Posts: 885 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Soopaman Lova
Major Player
Member # 2743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Soopaman Lova   Author's Homepage   Email Soopaman Lova   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not too long ago, they had this one fool that would ride around in a hearse(hurse, however you spell that)and set up at carnivals and would suck womens toes in the back of it. I was pretty tripped out.

--------------------
I was a people person until I started dealing with the public.

Posts: 224 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember that episode!
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember this from my teens.....was naive at the time and didn't realize how many people were enjoying it!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HappySoles
BANNED
Member # 32445

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HappySoles   Author's Homepage   Email HappySoles       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
is it really on youtube? is there a link?

--------------------

Posts: 133 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footfella2000
Board Regular
Member # 705

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footfella2000   Email footfella2000   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember seeing it, I cant find it now damn it
Posts: 37 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lars
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1461

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lars   Email Lars   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odse0K6f7Vw

--------------------
Had a foot fetish all my life ...

Posts: 1311 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That man-foot was disgusting...haha
The one he chose had some nicccce feet though!
[Big Grin]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Danielle Moore
All Pro Poster
Member # 34633

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Danielle Moore   Author's Homepage   Email Danielle Moore   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All right, thats the real definition of over confident and cocky. To be honest it was a little too creepy for me. Guys, that's an example of WHAT NOT TO DO...LOL Although he puts himself out there, he is doing it in a bad way that unfortunately gives guys with a foot fetish a bad name. Not a way to introduce someone to the lifestyle.

Although I give the woman credit, she was a trooper and when asked if she liked it, she said if he does and yes.

--------------------
Danielle Moore
 -
http://clips4sale.com/store/27677
http://images4sale.com/store/27677
http://executivefeet.c4slive.com/index.php

Posts: 835 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HappySoles
BANNED
Member # 32445

ok this isn't the video i was talking about. the one im talking about is springer break not the jerry springer show.... it's spring break with jerry springer and a very sincere hot girl says she has a foot fetish and sucks whip cream off another girls foot.

--------------------

jay1
Major Player
Member # 15655

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jay1   Email jay1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i was lookin 4 dis 1 her feet are flawless
Posts: 164 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links