Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » heaven in the uk

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: heaven in the uk
toesuck22
Hall Of Famer
Member # 12439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesuck22   Email toesuck22   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
at the moment in kent in the south east of the uk the weather is great. And its heaven seeing all of the pretty ladies wearing summer clothes and getting there sexy feet out in flip flops. Seen some great feet allready and its not properly summer here yet. Cant wait til its really summer with more feet :-)
Posts: 1011 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cool! I posted this somewhere else on the board but we`ve also been having incredible hot weather since almost four weeks over here in North Germany. Usually the weather only turns good in early May but we`ve had at least three weeks of sunshine non-stop (sun from morning to evening without a single cloud) and I´ve seen hundreds of feet in flip-flops, sandals and barefoot out on the street. This is the warmest spring I´ve ever witnessed in Germany in my life!

Let`s hope it stays this way through the entire summer. [Thumbs Up]

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesuck22
Hall Of Famer
Member # 12439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesuck22   Email toesuck22   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
also i went into a hollister clothes shop today, and all the girls that work in there wear flip flops 2 go with the theme. So there was about 10 hot girls wearing flip flops most of them with red polish. I love girls that wear flip flops, that shop is going to get alot more business from me lol
Posts: 1011 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom s
Board Regular
Member # 16111

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom s     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'm from south east uk too, it really is awesome at the moment!
Posts: 34 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesuck22
Hall Of Famer
Member # 12439

if you ever go to bluewater tom s then visit the hollister shop. Well worth it!

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links