Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Best Invention Ever

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Best Invention Ever
StarsHill2
All Pro Poster
Member # 23140

Icon 1 posted      Profile for StarsHill2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Take a look at this sandals... They were designed by a foot fetishist for sure!!! =D
Sandals Pic

Posts: 567 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice...but for me the best invention is walking completely barefoot [Wink]
(I love women with dirty soles!)

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now, how do girls keep it on their feet? [Smile]

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
StarsHill2
All Pro Poster
Member # 23140

Icon 1 posted      Profile for StarsHill2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it has some kind of adhesive... don't ask me how it works but it's said that this kind of sandals are the new revolution in fashion around the world! . These things will give great candid shots for us! [Big Grin]

[ April 25, 2009, 11:12 PM: Message edited by: StarsHill2 ]

Posts: 567 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
StarsHill2
All Pro Poster
Member # 23140

BTW those feet in the pic are pretty sexy! [Jerkoff]
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The feet are sexy and u do get the whole view of the top of the foot but I think the flip flop is the best invention. I can't picture this becoming popular. Also a woman's feet are so sexy as they dangle a flip flop. You can't really dangle these.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with october... plus who would want, besides huffers, to smell or lick those feet after they've had glue on them.
I hope they never catch on.

[Roll Eyes]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
prex69
Board Regular
Member # 31791

Icon 1 posted      Profile for prex69   Email prex69   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm a sole man, so I pray that these never become popular.
Posts: 17 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Danielle Moore
All Pro Poster
Member # 34633

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Danielle Moore   Author's Homepage   Email Danielle Moore   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I must get a pair...lol

--------------------
Danielle Moore
 -
http://clips4sale.com/store/27677
http://images4sale.com/store/27677
http://executivefeet.c4slive.com/index.php

Posts: 835 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd like to see you in them Danielle! [Smile]

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i was just thinking.. what would happen if the woman flexes her foot tho? are they gonna pop off? looks more like a gimmick than anything that would work.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nineone5
BANNED
Member # 13245

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nineone5         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yea no good, im a sole man too but even with a sandaled woman you can see her exposed sole as she walks or flexes her feet etc, this new footwear would not allow any sole exposure
Posts: 93 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DavidX86
Board Regular
Member # 11639

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DavidX86     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Woah, those feet in the pic are perfect
Posts: 36 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PolySciGuy100
Loyal Member
Member # 2550

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PolySciGuy100   Email PolySciGuy100   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Considering how much I hate Crocs, I hope these do take off and become the next fad footwear for the ladies. [Smile]
Imagine a young cutie wearing these .... You could play dumb, ask what they are and how they stay on, etc. The whole time, getting one hell of a foot show!

Posts: 55 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
StarsHill2
All Pro Poster
Member # 23140

i agree completly with this last comment! good point man! [Big Grin]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links