Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » what are the signs that a lady is interested in a foot guy (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: what are the signs that a lady is interested in a foot guy
skipperbob
Board Regular
Member # 28525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for skipperbob   Email skipperbob   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The way I look at it is if the girl is always wearing clunky shoes and never shows her feet she is probably not interested but if she obviously takes care of her feet and shows them off with sexy looking shoes and ankle bracelets or toe rings etc... then she wants you looking at them and if she notices and says something I am right up front and tell her I think she has beautiful feet! Women want the compliments!
Posts: 42 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
now that i think about it, if there is one possible sign maybe a chick that wears flip flops in the winter is interested in foot guys

either that or she's just too lazy to put on shoes and socks

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Danielle Moore
All Pro Poster
Member # 34633

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Danielle Moore   Author's Homepage   Email Danielle Moore   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Signs to look for:

- Pedicured toes
- Toe Rings
- Ankle Bracelets
- Open Toed shoes

I say the above because if a Woman gets regular pedicures and wears toe rings, then she wants attention drawn to her feet. I have asked all my female co-workers and friends about their thoughts on their feet. I have determined that they either want the attention or they hide their feet because they don't want attention. The ones that wanted the attention thought having a man worship their feet was a very good thing. The ones that hide their feet in closed shoes and didn't want attention drawn to their feet were very closed off about it all.

If she is takes time to get pedicures and enjoys drawing attention to her feet, take it to the next step and offer a foot massage. Take her feet, remove her shoes, and jokingly smell her shoe...make light of it by commenting on the scent and look for a reaction. If she is grossed out, then you have your answer, if she laughs, then on to step two.

OR

Simply comment on how pretty her toes are. You can get a good indication by her reaction to your comments. Chances are, it will strike up a conversation about how often she gets pedicures. Which is a BIG CLUE....lol

--------------------
Danielle Moore
 -
http://clips4sale.com/store/27677
http://images4sale.com/store/27677
http://executivefeet.c4slive.com/index.php

Posts: 835 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In my experience with women there was no correlation between frequency of pedicures and openess to foot fetish. I've found that women get pedicures and buy sexy shoes for several reasons with the number one being to look better than all of the other women. Some women are clued into the fact that some guys finnd unkept feet unattractive so they polish them up to avoid embarrasment. Some get pedicures for the relaxation aspect in the same way that I get a weekly haircut. Not that I need it but it makes me feel good. Shoes are a status symbol. Does any guy or foot fetishist care if it's jimmy choo or Pf Chang's? Not really. It's more to show off in front of other girls. Much like those hideous handbags women spend obscene amounts of cash on. It's definitely not for us.

So to half answer the initial question....there is no way to tell by looking at a person how open they are sexually. But by talking to them I would say that women that are more giving(majority) are more apt to try to please their man anyway they can (within their comfort zone). If a girl likes you she will get into it. Safe bet...ask her. Sounds obvious I know. You don't have to tell her that you dig licking stinky feet. I just start by using it as a joke....I hope you don't have ugly feet or we're through before we even start(said in a light hearted way). She'll ask if you like feet or tell you she hates them. Usually they are neutral though with foot fetish never being a driving force for them.

One more thing. I think most women like a dominant man(from my experience) and sex where they are submissive. Foot fetish without good sex will lose many women (learned the hard way). With that, good dominant sex allows you to do whatever you want within her boundaries. Trust me. Be a good lay and she won't care what you're doing to her toes as lonng as it ends in her having a great orgasm. And when she finds out that using her feet will result in HER having a great orgasm it's a no brainer.

So here's the equation.... lay your girl right and you get the feet. Funny, some guys here will say how odd it is that a chic would engage in anal with a guy but not footplay. But that scenario doesn't go down. A dominant guy that a chic is into will do whatever sexually for her guy anal/footplay whatever. Submissive guys don't get that option and go with whatever his "godess/mistress" allows. Not a bad thing if that's your nature. There are alot of ssubmissive guys here on the board that would love to be told to get on their knees to worship feet. Those women are hard to find. Many women want a guy they can be openly submissive to too, but for women trust is a huge factor. She has to trust a guy in order for her to be truly submissive.....and now i've changed the subject!

i'm done ;o)

GQguy

GQguy

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Soopaman Lova
Major Player
Member # 2743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Soopaman Lova   Author's Homepage   Email Soopaman Lova   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn... Danielle Moore made alot of sense. To think about it, this is a post that should have mainly been for women to answer.

--------------------
I was a people person until I started dealing with the public.

Posts: 224 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Michael P:
probably because 99.9% of chicks think of feet as the body part for walking and nothing more, unless they've had a foot guy boyfriend

With the implied math I don't think it's that small....a tenth of a percent of girls would have never been with a guy with a foot fetish or if so they would forget or not even think about it after the fact...a lot of us have had multiple girlfriends - not necessarily me lol - so you think there would be more women that have experienced the foot fetish than men who have the fetish...then again a lot of us foot guys are not comfortable with our fetish to tell the girl we're with...but either way .1% of girls with the fetish in their hindsight just seems too small...

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Danielle Moore
All Pro Poster
Member # 34633

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Danielle Moore   Author's Homepage   Email Danielle Moore   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Scopaman,

I give GQ Guy a lot of credit for his insight. He is correct in many ways including his point on buying hand bags and Jimmy Choo shoes. We do buy expensive shoes and handbags to one up other woman. We also get pedicures to make our feet look nice and for the relaxation of the spa.

However, I still maintain that a woman who spends a lot of time on her feet, wants attention. There is nothing I hate more than taking an afternoon to get a pedicure and have no one notice. Woman in general want attention especially if it has to do with their appearance.

Am I saying that all woman who get pedicures, wear toe rings etc will be in to guys with a foot fetish? No not at all, I am just pointing out that if I or another woman draw attention by showing off my toes, its not for other woman, its to get noticed by men and woman. I like it when a man notices my toes, toe rings etc and the thought of a man knowing the difference between a Jimmy Choo and Aldo, well lets just say there aren't too many woman that wouldn't kill for Jimmy Choo....so lets leave it at that. If a man came up to me and noticed my Jimmy Choo shoes, I could talk about them for hours.

So bottom line, look for woman that pay attention to their toes, they are more likely to accept you and your foot fetish over someone that hides their toes. It really is a numbers game and by paying attention, at least you are heading in the right direction to getting what you want.

--------------------
Danielle Moore
 -
http://clips4sale.com/store/27677
http://images4sale.com/store/27677
http://executivefeet.c4slive.com/index.php

Posts: 835 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by A&F_FootDude_05:
quote:
Originally posted by Michael P:
probably because 99.9% of chicks think of feet as the body part for walking and nothing more, unless they've had a foot guy boyfriend

With the implied math I don't think it's that small....a tenth of a percent of girls would have never been with a guy with a foot fetish or if so they would forget or not even think about it after the fact...a lot of us have had multiple girlfriends - not necessarily me lol - so you think there would be more women that have experienced the foot fetish than men who have the fetish...then again a lot of us foot guys are not comfortable with our fetish to tell the girl we're with...but either way .1% of girls with the fetish in their hindsight just seems too small...
lol yeah it's too small, i don't know the exact number but basically what i was saying is very few women are thinking about foot guys, unless they have actually been with one and they enjoyed it

they get pedicures and wear toe rings just so their feet don't look ugly, it's a style too, it isn't to make them attractive and hopeful some prince charming will want to put his mouth on them

i still say the only POSSIBLE sign is if she shows her feet no matter how freezing cold the weather is

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My adage is over time a woman will reveal herself. Read body language books over 70% of comm is non-verbal.

Start with legs or shoes and let the convo go from there. shoes, hose are billion dollar businesses don't apologize for their sexiness.

I went out on a first date and asked her how many times she changed, cocky, she said 4 times. She knows I am into sexy heels, skirts legs and normally wears pants she said, well she didn't last night. Oooooo!

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you're actively seeking out a foot girl you prob won't fond one. Just find a normal girl, get her to fall in love with you and she will become a foot girl for you.
Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for goodguyneighbor   Author's Homepage   Email goodguyneighbor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Women don't always know what they want, but they do like to follow a man who knows what he's doing. It's simply up to the man to take the lead.

--------------------
 -
website
clips

Posts: 1090 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sol
All Pro Poster
Member # 2476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sol   Email Sol   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There are no signs. 99% of women don't even think about their own feet, let alone about a guy pleasuring himself with them.

The only way you can get her into it is by presenting it in a confident and interesting way, as something she's been missing out on all this time, and as something she will find fun as well.

I experimented with sly ways of telling girls I'm into feet, but after years of experience, I can tell you the best way is to be direct about it.

Here's a recent example that happened just 2 days ago:
I started chatting with a girl I met on an online dating site and she told me that she absolutely hated feet. I started explaining to her why I like feet and within 10 minutes she was asking me all these questions, genuinely interested and excited about it. We spoke about the fetish for a good hour and she went from hating feet to agreeing not only to let me play with her feet on the first day, but she actually purposely tried to make them smell after I told her that's what I like. We did this ON THE FIRST DATE.

Fact is, I tell every single girl right from the beginning that I like feet, and there hasn't been a single case when the girl wasn't interested and let me have her feet.

It's actually incredibly easy to get feet if you just know the right approach. Be confident, don't look at feet as this really weird thing that you will be so lucky to get. Act as if it's a normal thing for you and girls are always happy to offer it to you. Also, you want to throw some self-depricating humour in there. I'll say things like "haha yeah it's kind of strange I suppose but most people don't think about feet, they're missing out". And I'll also frame the situation so that she is seen as the one trying to tease me with her feet. I'll say things like "you better not dangle your shoes infront of me" "why?" "it's such a weakness of mine, you'll drive me crazy" and the girls LOVE that, because they now see it as a power they have over you. It makes the whole thing fun for them, as opposed to only for you.

Honestly, you can get feet from the vast majority of women, even very early on, as long as you're cool about it. Stop trying to find slimey ways of getting around it, just have the balls to tell women what you like. You'll be surprised with the results.

Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kingler
Major Player
Member # 40920

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kingler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nope, no way to know.
My girlfriend and I both really dislike foot jewellery, and I personally hate nail polish (I don't want to suck on that chemical crap!). She has naturally soft feet so doesn't need to use oils and things like that.

But she knows about my fetish and she loves what that entails.

Just because a woman puts toe rings on doesn't mean she acknowledges a fetish. It probably just means she likes wearing toe rings.

Posts: 219 | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a blast from the past post. Just read through the replies. Shoutouts to GQguy. Great advice!
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sportyruss
Board Regular
Member # 16512

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sportyruss     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well I had an old girlfriend just come out with it in conversation one evening, and said that 'feet can be sexy'. Me being the 'backward at coming forward' type pretended to be non plussed by her comment!! I never told her I had a foot fetish, but i'm sure she must have known somehow. Never did get a footjob off her either. One thing I always regret!
Posts: 45 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links