Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Best Feet Forum on the NET (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Best Feet Forum on the NET
Danielle Moore
All Pro Poster
Member # 34633

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Danielle Moore   Author's Homepage   Email Danielle Moore   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi everyone,

Let me just say that I have only been active on Wu's Feet Forum for just over a week and I have to comment on how incredibly polite everyone is.

In the past I used Facebook and My Space to chat with people about the foot fetish lifestyle and to be honest, I was bombarded with mens questions, fantasies, and just plain rude comments.

When I joined Wu's Foot Fetish Forum, I was sort of expecting the same thing, however, to my surprise, everyone has been UNBELIEVABLY kind, generous, helpful and most importantly respectful.

Wu's Foot Fetish Forum and its members are without a doubt the best on the NET. Thank you for making this experience so enjoyable. YOU ARE THE BEST....MWAH

--------------------
Danielle Moore
 -
http://clips4sale.com/store/27677
http://images4sale.com/store/27677
http://executivefeet.c4slive.com/index.php

Posts: 835 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Danielle Moore
All Pro Poster
Member # 34633

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Danielle Moore   Author's Homepage   Email Danielle Moore   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OH darn, I also wanted to point out Wu's moderators. They truly are amazing and if you haven't thanked them today, do so ;-) Without them, life here would be that much harder....Kudos to your hard work and dedication.

--------------------
Danielle Moore
 -
http://clips4sale.com/store/27677
http://images4sale.com/store/27677
http://executivefeet.c4slive.com/index.php

Posts: 835 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Danielle, you`re welcome. I hope you continue to have fun here with us.

And I have to agree...Wu`s forum is indeed the most polite and helpful foot-messageboard on the net.

[Wu]

Cheers,
-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Wu]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetrnice2004
Loyal Member
Member # 2411

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetrnice2004   Email feetrnice2004   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Indeed, I must concur. I have been a member here on Wu's for quite some time and also must say that EVERYONE here (both members AND moderators... AND Wu himself) are always respectful, kind, friendly, and supportive of all who venture onto Wu's site.

So, I too, must echo the thanks to the moderators and a kudos to the membership for keeping Wu's above the fray that exists "on the net."

Posts: 79 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have to agree too. This is the first, and only, foot forum I've ever posted at. Anything else I've ever browsed just doesn't even come close to Wu's, and we take pride over here in having a warm, polite, open-minded forum.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lfl2
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21053

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lfl2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
welcome home Danielle Moore, I really can agree 100% that there is truly nothing like wu's on the net. Women should not get bombarded with dumb questions and their feet and it unfortunate how anywhere else there is a perv sindrome where people do not talk openly and in an educated manner.
Posts: 1176 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome Danielle and most of us do try to be gentlemen. There are a few that get out of hands at times but generally we are all pretty good in here. But just wanted to welcome you and look forward to your posts and hopefully seeing many foot pics.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wu's is the best foot forum on here. And yes, MySpace is known for the pervy people, I get all types of crazy messages everyday. lol

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Squid
Major Player
Member # 3518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Squid   Author's Homepage   Email Squid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love this website. I don't post as much as I would like, but that's cause of work issues. But I do try to stop by the website and read most days. The people here are great and this is always the first thing I look at when I get home, even before my emails.

--------------------
http://www.facebook.com/donniesquid http://www.myspace.com/squiddylicious

Posts: 197 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Five For Feet
All Pro Poster
Member # 33596

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Five For Feet   Email Five For Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Danielle Moore:
Hi everyone,

.......however, to my surprise, everyone has been UNBELIEVABLY kind, generous, helpful and most importantly respectful.

Wu's Foot Fetish Forum and its members are without a doubt the best on the NET. Thank you for making this experience so enjoyable. YOU ARE THE BEST....MWAH

For the most part, but just like the real world..........

--------------------
FFF

Posts: 885 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Danielle, goes to show that people with foot fetish's aren't the weirdos people make us out to be. I'm happy you feel comfortable here and love the pics.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Panic
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21074

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Panic   Email Panic   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Simple. the one your on
Posts: 1555 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shook
All Pro Poster
Member # 12484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shook   Author's Homepage   Email shook   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm very proud to be apart of this community. Danielle your bang on, everyone here is very kind and easy to talk with.

btw, thank you mods. You keep a very clean and friendly forum here.

--------------------
Girls In Socks - Forum

Posts: 842 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ms. Moore, As everyone has already done, Welcome. Hopefully we will not let you down in being respectful towards you and all others. Enjoy!!

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links