Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Anyone brave enough? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Anyone brave enough?
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was wondering, after watching the movie Road Trip, if anyone here is ballsy enough to do what that guy did to Amy Smart on the bus? I know that really is a terrible thing to do and may be just creepy to most people, but I'm just curious to see if anyone has before, BTW, I'm not.
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gameon
Elite Trooper
Member # 20877

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gameon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That makes us and our feet fetish look creepy as the guy has no tact in the film as it was meant to be gross out.

But schaw, bet her feet would be awesome!

Posts: 251 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wu II - Phil
Administrator
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wu II - Phil   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, that would be creepy and inappropriate. Anyone who does that deserves to have their ass kicked. [Nut Kick]

--------------------
www.wusfeetlinks.com

Posts: 1520 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Danielle Moore
All Pro Poster
Member # 34633

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Danielle Moore   Author's Homepage   Email Danielle Moore   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I saw that movie and I too agree that it was done in bad taste and it surely gives guys with a foot fetish a bad rep. This is a prime example of why some people think a foot fetish is creepy.

I have met and talked to many guys with a foot fetish and I assure you, you are not creepy. There are just a few bad apples and a lot of misinformed people out there.

If a guy did that too me, I seriously would kick him in the head so hard that he wouldn't know which way was up and which way was down.

--------------------
Danielle Moore
 -
http://clips4sale.com/store/27677
http://images4sale.com/store/27677
http://executivefeet.c4slive.com/index.php

Posts: 835 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hell no.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
not to a stranger, but every once in a while while i 'happen' to be near my wife's bare feet while they are up in the couch or coffee table, i'll 'accidentally' suck a toe or 2 for a bit. i love hearing her sharp intake of breath and then that nice little sigh and sometimes, if i'm lucky, a moan too.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bison4me
Major Player
Member # 21530

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bison4me     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nusuth, my wife does the same thing. I "sneaked" up on her while she was watching a Grey's Anatomy episode she DVR'd. She had gotten a pedi earlier in the day. Then I gave her a massage for about 15 minutes until the show ended. She knows what red polish does to me... man I love that woman! :-) Doing this to someone you don't know is a totally immature.
Posts: 190 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footgirl0226:
OK tell me what happened in the scene. I never saw it/.

I am with Footgirl here [Cry]

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coedfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2738

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coedfeet   Author's Homepage   Email coedfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
guess its more of a guy movie..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-W5FqX8eEws

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

Posts: 1160 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The guy in that scene is also the director of the movie. I believe in real life he does have a foot fetish and thus put that into the movie. Kind of like the gratuitous foot scenes in Tarantino's movies.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He was in Old School too. He is the one that shows up at the door and says "I am here for the Gangbang..." He looks a little creepy so he just kills the whole rep for us all. Those kind of guys set us back years...

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I watched the clip - thanks for posting that!!
Honestly, all I can do is giggle ... I am the sort of evil little bitch to ask him if was enjoying that! [Smile] )

(Yes it is wrong to do to a stranger but the scene itself is funny to me)

--------------------

-

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

quote:
Originally posted by footgirl0226:
lol Mommie! That would be a great comeback!

Her reaction is what I think makes the moment a bit uncomforting for those who watch it. Imagine if she stretched her toes out and almost leaned into his advance?? [Wink]

--------------------

-

Gameon
Elite Trooper
Member # 20877

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gameon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Danielle Moore:

If a guy did that too me, I seriously would kick him in the head so hard that he wouldn't know which way was up and which way was down.

Plenty of people who enjoy that. During the kicking what footwear are you wearing XD
Posts: 251 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, I didn't know that guy was the director! I think that IS how lots of people see guys with a foot fetish, creepy pervs. "Thank you" to the women here take the time to see what we're all about.
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links