Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » where can i find women for foot worship in socal?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: where can i find women for foot worship in socal?
jayhoops
Board Regular
Member # 29450

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jayhoops   Email jayhoops   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
where can i find women for foot worship in socal?
I want worship a hot girls feet in socal but dont want to spend over 100. Ive looked on cl but most are well over my budget.
Also, does anyone know if strippers let guys worship their feet during laps.
thanks all

--------------------
jsm

Posts: 31 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
booberry
Loyal Member
Member # 29513

Icon 1 posted      Profile for booberry   Email booberry   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
craigslist.
i may be letting some of my used items go soon [Smile]

--------------------
kb

Posts: 68 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Erm - I've heard some strip joints do - you just gotta ask [Smile]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SuperFeet
Board Regular
Member # 34769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SuperFeet   Email SuperFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There's a place in San Diego, a little strip joint smaller than a Taco Bell, but with about three mirrored private rooms, all velvet and plush, nice couches, polished hardwood floors, air conditioned, all that...it is off of PCH, east and just north of the airport alongside a frontage road. We're talking five minutes north of the airport tops. Been there for years.

You can go in there and pay about $100 to $140 and get a half hour's worth of strip dancing while you manipulate your cock. And we are not talking street ho, toothless crack creatures either.

No, in there you will find women as sexy and hot as any you find on the foot fetish sites, some are college students, some are business professionals, some are real dancers, one girl I foot worshipped was an Asian nurse at a major hospital just working extra to pay off her expensive car and she was hot so she got the job.

You can't have sex at all, there is no touching, except, amazingly feet! They will let you suck, lick, tickle (some will let you tickle, some won't), and shoot your creamy load all over their feet and tissue up afterward. It is a STRIP Joint, not a brothel. Try to cop a breast feel or ass touch you get a firm warning, do it again, you are gone. Protest and argue your ejection and say insulting things, as I have seen, and a UFC type of guy comes out of somewhere there, and shows you the door by your neck while you finish off that day's lunch digestion process in your pants. That actually happened!

I have been a regular there since 2001. I go about four times a year armed with $250. For that I get an hour's worth of one pair or a half hour's worth of two pairs. No two-girl stuff. I have had some great feet in there. I tickled one girl to the point of orgasm. My favorite is to have a blonde I have been seeing there since late in '07 tickle my nipples with her big toes while I ejaculate.

If you are in the area it is well worth it. And oh yeah, the girls there will surely tell you the foot fetish is the most common, ordinary, and requested fetish. One girl in there estimates 1 in 5 guys in this world has a foot fetish based on her working this strip joint stuff in Seattle, Sacramento, San Diego, and New York. I believe her and she thinks pretty feet are natural sex attractions.

--------------------
Might as well face it, your addicted to feet.

Posts: 16 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toelicker91
Elite Trooper
Member # 7658

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toelicker91   Email toelicker91   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
could you give a name I will be going to San Diego in the beging of July. Might have to check yhis place out. You can private message me the name of the club if you like.

Thanks

Posts: 331 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"My favorite is to have a blonde I have been seeing there since late in '07 tickle my nipples with her big toes while I ejaculate."
Comment by SuperFeet

Did you say "tickle my nipples"? [Confused]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by jayhoops:
where can i find women for foot worship in socal?
I want worship a hot girls feet in socal but dont want to spend over 100. Ive looked on cl but most are well over my budget.
Also, does anyone know if strippers let guys worship their feet during laps.
thanks all

back when i was in socal, i recall a no touching policy in the strip clubs so no foot worship, but it may vary by strip clubs. i did not do alot of those back then since i think there were better ways to get feet in socal.

nowadays i am in GA and the strip clubs here allow touching so that is good for feet worship.

anyway in socal i also tried craigslist a few times and found it way too expensive.

my best advice to find hot women for feet under $100 in socal is to troll the downtown LA & surrounding areas.

here is just one of many example girls i picked up by trolling the downtown LA & surrounding areas for often times wayyyyy less than $100/hr.

just be on the look out, plenty of good tasty cheap feet of hot women to be had. i know this for a fact and have had many hot females from that area who i've repeatedly licked & sniffed while they let me video tape & get very perverted too.

socal is a goldmine for cheap hot feet if ya know the right tracks.

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SuperFeet
Board Regular
Member # 34769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SuperFeet   Email SuperFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footjoyboy:
"My favorite is to have a blonde I have been seeing there since late in '07 tickle my nipples with her big toes while I ejaculate."
Comment by SuperFeet

Did you say "tickle my nipples"? [Confused]

Yes. What is wrong with that? My nipples are sensitive. The girl tickles them with her toes. What's the problem?

--------------------
Might as well face it, your addicted to feet.

Posts: 16 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes. What is wrong with that? My nipples are sensitive. The girl tickles them with her toes. What's the problem?
Comment by SuperSensitiveTitties

--------------------

No problem, none at all. [Fingers Crossed]

[ June 15, 2009, 02:05 PM: Message edited by: footjoyboy ]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links