Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Help for genuine friend

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Help for genuine friend
muleslicker
All Pro Poster
Member # 3049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for muleslicker   Email muleslicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello all,
A while ago my Czech friend Radka joined the W.U. forum, she is the most honest and reliable seller of well worn shoes that I have ever met. She has moved back to Slovakia and things are still a little tight in the money department. She has sold shoes but not as regular as she would like. I have bought her shoes and they have their own distinct aroma and they always have toe-prints in the insoles.

What I am asking for guys is some help, she needs just two guys who like well worn footwear to buy from her, she is genuine and you can take my word for it as a hard foot fetish fan myself. All her footwear is well worn and always described just as they should be, we have tried both e-banned and e-bay with limited success, surely their are some guys here who are reliable and enjoy the aroma of a genuine womans feet? she can send pictures and shoes to your e-mail and also take requests feet only though. Come on guys help this girl out

Posts: 767 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i think i sent her a pm when she posted about it but she never replied so i lost interest
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Post a photo of her and that might hep me decide anyway.

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Would she be able to do custom videos/DVD's? I might be willing to have her do a custom shoot.
Sorry to hear about her financial problems.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
muleslicker
All Pro Poster
Member # 3049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for muleslicker   Email muleslicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the replies, I will ask her Doug maybe she would? There is a photo of her Robotron on the pictures section
Posts: 767 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links