Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Great News (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Great News
Danielle Moore
All Pro Poster
Member # 34633

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Danielle Moore   Author's Homepage   Email Danielle Moore   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great News everyone,

Wu has agreed to give me my own Forum Category on the main page that will be tied in to my website directly. I can not wait to start contributing more!

Also, keep an eye on the contribution section as I have also agreed to do an exclusive photo shoot for WU and the members of WUSFEETLINKS. I am thinking some Hot Shoes, Black Stockings etc...

--------------------
Danielle Moore
 -
http://clips4sale.com/store/27677
http://images4sale.com/store/27677
http://executivefeet.c4slive.com/index.php

Posts: 835 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bill Vincent
Elite Trooper
Member # 31071

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bill Vincent   Email Bill Vincent   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congratulations Danielle! I look forward to seeing all that.

If you need a pedestal on which to stand for photos, I gladly volunteer my face. Will work for feet! [Wink]

--------------------
Since 1965.

Posts: 368 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds great! Good luck.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congratulations Danielle! For the Contribution set slap some Dark Blue polish on those pretty toes [Smile]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
USSoleMan_92
Major Player
Member # 29124

Icon 1 posted      Profile for USSoleMan_92   Email USSoleMan_92   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Would it be appropriate to say "Wuut!?" (woot) or for those who do not speak dork. . .WAHOO!

Grats Danielle! Looking forward to the posts and also the updates!

Regards,
USSoleMan_92

Posts: 178 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats Danielle!!
[Woot]

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John Matrix
Loyal Member
Member # 20166

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John Matrix         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome
Posts: 58 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Spectacular!
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvtheladyfeet
All Pro Poster
Member # 33464

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvtheladyfeet   Email luvtheladyfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fantastic! [Eek!]
Posts: 525 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Danielle, CONGRATULATIONS! Any chance of seeing a female kiss and smell your sexy bare feet? I would also love to see your bare feet in sexy flat sandals with pink polished toes! THANKS!!!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Woot]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tom Uz
Loyal Member
Member # 12166

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tom Uz   Email Tom Uz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is great - this is something different - in a good way.
I usually have a short attention span for foot pictures from a woman whose face I never get to see. But your presence here on the forum is better than a picture. We get a glimpse of you as a person. Some sense of your energy.
That's refreshing after endless websites of faked expressions taking our responses for granted.

Posts: 76 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tom Uz
Loyal Member
Member # 12166

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tom Uz   Email Tom Uz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And then it occurs to me - oh yes, we already have women members of Wu's who post pictures and make comments. No sleight intended. I have appreciated their participation too.
Maybe it was because I had found your website first some other way, and then I noticed you on Wu's.
The hook for me was the "executive" angle. So I'm hoping that photo shoot will be in an office setting and business attire. But hey - you're the boss.

Posts: 76 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
slavetofeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 3072

Icon 1 posted      Profile for slavetofeet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yay!!!!!

--------------------
Always hypnotized by the power of sexy female feet.

Posts: 313 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
illssf
BANNED
Member # 27579

Icon 1 posted      Profile for illssf   Email illssf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeahhh, black stockings PLEASE DO!!!!
Posts: 77 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links