Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » I got me some sweaty gymnast feet. (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: I got me some sweaty gymnast feet.
Arch_Analyst
Elite Trooper
Member # 28756

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Arch_Analyst     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So I've been messaging this girl for a couple of weeks online through IM. I was telling her I thought she had cute feet...blah blah blah (we've met, I've seen her feet, she is an ex college level gymnast, her feet are hot).

Anyways, I mention I find it relaxing to chill and massage girls feet, she mentioned liked the foot attention when were hanging out before (yes, I massaged her feet previously), I went further and mentioned I like to chill and have a girls feet right in my face, she didn't think it was crazy, so I asked her (verbatim) "Can you pencil me in sometime this week to play with your paws" -- she cracked up and said that it was a cute way to ask the question.

So we met this past Wednesday. Wanting a sweaty feet experience and knowing this girl is a clean freak, I suggested we walk to the store to get wine. I also made sure the walk was long. I took a route that even a included a hill or two - lol!

We get back to my place after a 30 min walk to grab some Mondavi. She's wearing tennis shoes with socks mind you. I pulled them. As suspected and desired, no smell, but they were steaming hot and very wet. I pulled off her socks and her soles were moist all over. In between of her toes it was literally soaking wet with a build up of sweat and sock lint. I Rubbed the moisture in with my hands and picked out the sock lint, then laid back on the opposite end of the couch. I grabbed her ankles and pulled her closer to me so her legs were across my chest and her feet were right smack in my face. I went to town on them. Very nice. She giggled a lot at first, but then she just went into the zone and even started nodding off. I had them all to myself from about 9 to 11. By then I was over it.

Nothing special, no magic tricks -- I just didn't present myself or my interests in a creepy and/or obsessive fashion and I made a bold move.

I suggested we meet regularly as this was a very relaxing for both of us. She was totally in agreement. Score! Chalk up another victory for The Analyst.

Edit: Sorry fellas, no pics this go round. I'll see about that going forward.

[ May 08, 2009, 11:59 PM: Message edited by: High_Arch_Analyst ]

Posts: 460 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice job though
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toelicker91
Elite Trooper
Member # 7658

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toelicker91   Email toelicker91   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would love to see some pics if you get a chance. A gymnasts feet is a goal of mine. I think that some of their feet could be alot of fun.
Posts: 331 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Turm
All Pro Poster
Member # 1048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Turm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Impressive dude good work. How old are you?
Posts: 656 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
peterindc
Major Player
Member # 33778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for peterindc   Email peterindc   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
good for you, but nothing else happened? is she someone you want to date or just play foot games with? pics would be great!

--------------------
http://www.empflix.com/view.php?id=25222

Posts: 202 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arch_Analyst
Elite Trooper
Member # 28756

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arch_Analyst     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Turm:
Impressive dude good work. How old are you?

Thanks. I'm 27.
Posts: 460 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arch_Analyst
Elite Trooper
Member # 28756

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arch_Analyst     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by peterindc:
good for you, but nothing else happened? is she someone you want to date or just play foot games with? pics would be great!

We actually ending up spending the night together. We did not have sex, but she stripped in front of me hopped in the bed and I got rub her body from head to toe as we both fell asleep.

I suppose I could have gone for the footjob, but I did not. I'm truthfully just not into them like I used to be(for a variety of reasons).

I think she is girlfriend material, but I'm always extremely apprehensive about giving up my freedom, so I'll guess we'll just have to see.

I will attempt to get pictures the next time we hang out.

Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why is she girlfriend material?

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arch_Analyst
Elite Trooper
Member # 28756

quote:
Originally posted by GQguy:
Why is she girlfriend material?

Without going into detail, basically -- she's hot, she's open minded, she's not annoying, and she's capable of holding an somewhat intellectual conversation.
peterindc
Major Player
Member # 33778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for peterindc   Email peterindc   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by High_Arch_Analyst:
quote:
Originally posted by peterindc:

We actually ending up spending the night together. We did not have sex, but she stripped in front of me hopped in the bed and I got rub her body from head to toe as we both fell asleep.

I suppose I could have gone for the footjob, but I did not. I'm truthfully just not into them like I used to be(for a variety of reasons).

I think she is girlfriend material, but I'm always extremely apprehensive about giving up my freedom, so I'll guess we'll just have to see.

I will attempt to get pictures the next time we hang out.

Well, it sounds like you could "hit it." I'm a foot lover, but nothing beats making love to a woman. Keep us posted on this girl and your adventures with her. Good luck.

--------------------
http://www.empflix.com/view.php?id=25222

Posts: 202 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good shit!
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arch_Analyst
Elite Trooper
Member # 28756

I've confirmed a second round with the gymnast this Wednesday.

I'm going to try to figure out a way to get some pics. It's going to be tough I imagine. I know this girl shuns cameras. It's amazing that regardless how hot a woman is, she can still loathe her body and overall looks.

I'm hoping I can just attempt to photograph her, she'll immediately reject the idea and I'll get her to settle on pics of her feet. She knows I'm into photography in general, so it should not be a shocker when I bust out my DSLR.

It's been a minute since I posted some fresh pics. So I'm hoping to come through. No promises though peeps.

archadmirer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3142

Icon 1 posted      Profile for archadmirer   Email archadmirer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice work. I wouldn't mind some gymnast feet (ass, legs, abs...) right about now. Also, dating doesn't automatically mean exclusivity (especially if she is open-minded). Have fun!
Posts: 484 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleSearching
All Pro Poster
Member # 20157

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleSearching   Author's Homepage   Email SoleSearching   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dude... don't rush it. Save the pics for the 3rd time. When that time comes around, tell her you were thinking about how cute she and her feet were/are ever since last time, and that you we hoping to get some shots this time to tide you over until the next time you see her. Drag out the intro and camera stuff as long as you can, and you'll prolong her involvement. I think the sooner you try, the more 'creepy' it might seem to her. Give it time.

--------------------
...still searching! [Big Grin]

Posts: 888 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
great job m8! i'm a fan of at least some light scent, but getting her to walk to pick up the wine was a great way to work up her feet sweat.

have met a couple girls in the past who's feet would sweat alot but no scent. not sure what was up with that but it happens.

anyway, good luck with talkin her into pics. i'm assuming she does not know about us on the internet. might be best to keep it that way if she's a keeper but it all depends on approach of course.

get them pics for us, Hee Hee!! [Big Grin]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links