Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Ballet flats with socks? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Ballet flats with socks?
muleslicker
All Pro Poster
Member # 3049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for muleslicker   Email muleslicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi guys,
I know some of us like Ballet flats on the forum, but how do you feel seeing them worn with socks. I saw two teenagers 18+ I would say wearing some delightful ballet flats and socks and was mesmorixed by how good the combination looked.

The first girl wore black leather ballet flats with white long socks and the other girl same ballet flats in colour and black socks. The girl in the white socks managed some shoeplay and to see her discoulored socks just blew me away, there were yellow tinges near the soles and toes and her flats looked like they were very well worn.

How do you feel about this combination, I always liked barefeet with flats but this was awesome combination!

Posts: 767 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nah - barefoot for the win for me
lol

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i see ballet flats bare all the time.. i'm just on the prowl for seeing them with hose... an extremely rare sight in this part of the world!

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i love seeing them with socks! they look soooooo sexy.

the ones i have just bought have been worn with hose and bare foot for a couple of years and boy are they funky! haha

i love to see black ballet flats with black socks and when you see them dangling... the sweat soaked socks show as a dark black on the soles... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am not so sure that I have seen them worn with socks....perhaps I've seen them with knee-high socks and in that regard they're sexy....with the no-show type of sock we see a lot of nowadays, it, by definition, almost wouldn't matter in that case.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
trouser socks, the see-thru kind or sorta see-thru would be hot with ballet flats too, but again, where i live, ballet flats almost envariably worn without socks! such is the place i live in

RPM

--------------------

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cathymules
Loyal Member
Member # 15805

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cathymules   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
when it is cold i wear my ballet flats with black tights. makes my feet smelly, but that would be ok .right boys Cathymules
Posts: 83 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

it'd be even better to see such pics too...... [Wink]

--------------------

The Lum
Major Player
Member # 34830

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Lum   Email The Lum   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am not a fan of them with socks. Most girls here wear them with black dress socks or some times thicker almost sport socks. Does nothing for me. However wearing them with tights or knee highs I am all about it!
Posts: 162 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Barefoot in flats... no socks for me please.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwiksand
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2390

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kwiksand   Email Kwiksand   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by cathymules:
when it is cold i wear my ballet flats with black tights. makes my feet smelly, but that would be ok .right boys Cathymules

[Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] I AGREE!! [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
Help me...I'm sinking!

Posts: 1054 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i love ballet flats!!!

trainer socks or cotton stockings??

cathy mules!! you sound like an angel!

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
possumj
Board Regular
Member # 15539

Icon 1 posted      Profile for possumj   Email possumj   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone here know of any pics of models that wear those no show ped footies?

--------------------
possumj

Posts: 19 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ejc8708
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ejc8708   Email ejc8708   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yup Barefoot FTW:D

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1869 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
YuppieFootGuy
Elite Trooper
Member # 23221

Icon 1 posted      Profile for YuppieFootGuy   Email YuppieFootGuy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love the potent smell of barefeet coming out of worn flats...So no socks [Smile]
Posts: 429 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links