Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Do you like smooth round heels? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Do you like smooth round heels?
Arch_Analyst
Elite Trooper
Member # 28756

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arch_Analyst     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When I'm analyzing a pair of feet, after her toes and arches, I'm always trying to get a glimpse of her heels.

I find smooth heels to be a very attractive. I can't tell you the number of times I've seen nicely pedicured toes and a great arch, only to be let down by some scaly, rough, dry, cracked heels.

Anyways that's just my preference.

Edit: Grammer

[ May 11, 2009, 04:29 AM: Message edited by: High_Arch_Analyst ]

Posts: 460 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When I see dry cracked heels I envision them starting a fire in my sheets when we hook up. Pretty nasty.

I do have a fantasy where I grab a girl with the condition and take the pumice stone to her heels as tickle punishment. Goofy, I know!

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alanski
Major Player
Member # 11004

Icon 1 posted      Profile for alanski   Email alanski   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeh i agree i can't stand it, gotta be well looked after all over
Posts: 143 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Has to be smooth.
Most would agree I'd wager [Smile]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Round is preferred, but a little "texture" is OK.

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree 100%

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Smooth heels, definately. Don't want to cut my tongue on cracked, peeling skin.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love 'em smooth! Good to suck on one while the other is grinding on the groin.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SMOOTH SMOOTH SMOOTH

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babinsky2
Loyal Member
Member # 1297

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babinsky2   Email babinsky2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Smooth and milky, no lines no wrinkles
and soft...That goes for the whole foot..

Posts: 52 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I always thought I was picky. Im starting to realize Im not. I can do either.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Danielle Moore
All Pro Poster
Member # 34633

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Danielle Moore   Author's Homepage   Email Danielle Moore   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think if men and women are going to expose their feet by wearing sandals, flip flops, etc OR even go barefoot, they should take care of their feet. For me, it's a huge turn off to see men or woman wearing shoes that expose their feet and then not have their feet taken care of properly.

I am always checking out other Women's feet and it is surprising how many Women that I come across that still don't take care of their feet. Anyways, just my 2 cents.

--------------------
Danielle Moore
 -
http://clips4sale.com/store/27677
http://images4sale.com/store/27677
http://executivefeet.c4slive.com/index.php

Posts: 835 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bill Vincent
Elite Trooper
Member # 31071

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bill Vincent   Email Bill Vincent   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Danielle Moore:
I think if men and women are going to expose their feet by wearing sandals, flip flops, etc OR even go barefoot, they should take care of their feet. For me, it's a huge turn off to see men or woman wearing shoes that expose their feet and then not have their feet taken care of properly.

I am always checking out other Women's feet and it is surprising how many Women that I come across that still don't take care of their feet. Anyways, just my 2 cents.

Danielle, I agree BIG TIME. I'm an exception to the rule as a guy, because I go as far as painting my toenails so my feet don't look gross if I'm wearing flip flops. My nails are discolored, so I paint them a neutral color so my feet look a little cleaner and healthier. Lots of lotion too.

--------------------
Since 1965.

Posts: 368 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jg24fans
Major Player
Member # 18305

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jg24fans   Author's Homepage   Email jg24fans   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have never understood women that wear sandals and their feet are completely uncared for, nothing worse than that to me.
Posts: 144 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well the women that don't tend to care for their feet but wear flip flops have obviously never heard of guys liking a girl having pretty,well cared for feet. If only they knew... [Big Grin]

As for me, don't get me wrong, I LOVE a smooth silky heel just as much as the next guy but I don't mind having a little bit of a "used" look on em' [Smile]
Not an alligator scales kind of used though [Tongue]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links