Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Is it really all about feet? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Is it really all about feet?
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Danielle Moore:
If we bring the divorce rate into the equation, then you need to examine why it is high? Personally I believe it is high because people settle. Speaking from experience, Women especially are in such a rush to get married, have children etc, that we settle on the first man that comes along. That's why we attach ourselves to men so quickly. It's in our programming. Men on the other hand get involved in a relationship and settle in nicely, find their comfort zone and then feel obligated to take the next step, Marriage. After all, the grass is green :-)

Fast Forward 5 Years and VOILA, grass is no longer green, it's greener at the neighbors house, so logically a Divorce emerges. Why? Because the man settles, the woman is in a rush to get married, especially as she ages. Both people in the marriage settled and didn't have the time, patience or courage to find their soul mate/sole mate...lol If we ALL took the time to get what we wanted in a partner and not settle, in my opinion the divorce rate would be lower because the grass would always be green in your own yard.

What I am trying to say is, if you have a foot fetish, then don't settle on a woman that doesn't support you with it. It's part of you and whoever you are with, needs to accept it as part of you.

So date all you want, but in the end, when you choose your partner, make sure he or she supports everything about you, including your foot fetish. Otherwise, you might as well fast forward 5 years and save yourself thousands in legal fees.

I agree oftentimes people settle, but not always

sometimes the spark just dies

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by nusuth:
quote:

What I am trying to say is, if you have a foot fetish, then don't settle on a woman that doesn't support you with it. It's part of you and whoever you are with, needs to accept it as part of you.

conversely, dont settle for a woman because she is indulgent in your fetish.

quote:

the point is no matter how much you like or love something, it has the possibilty to get old and lose it's appeal over time

that is something with which i vehemently disagree. if you dont settle, if you take your time, if you truly wait and find the right person for you, you have a good chance at finding someone who wont 'bore' you over time.

then again, maybe i am the wrong person to speak about this coming from a married couple who swings. i do know though that being with other people has only reinforced what it's like to be with each other.

how do you know somebody won't bore you over time? the perfect person today could be the wrong person 10 years from now

and yeah this coming from a swinger does kinda make this comment surprising, but i think being a swinger is the way to go

i don't think there is anything natural about only having sex with one person for the rest of your life

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
franktherabbit
Board Regular
Member # 31005

Icon 1 posted      Profile for franktherabbit   Email franktherabbit   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think I'm lucky in that my girl loves when i play with her feet. If she hated it, then I dunno. I probably wouldn't leave her but I'd try and convince her. I love her to bits.

Overall I think the happiness from a really good relationship would cancel out any foot stuff. The love of a good woman... its worth more than anything.

Posts: 7 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tom Uz
Loyal Member
Member # 12166

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tom Uz   Email Tom Uz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It used to be all about making a family. People talked of staying together for the sake of the kids.
Then everybody decided that was wrong and it became all about the relationship of the couple, and the kids' lives would have to revolve around that.
So then if I decide to order my life around my fetish I've shrank my world a step more. From 3 (or more), to 2, to 1. What'd that song say? One is the loneliest number that you'll ever do.
The more I satisfy myself the less chance I have of anything new.
A good personal relationship can be like a garden - it gets you to try things.
And I've never felt tired of having Spring come every year just because it happened last year and the year before.

Posts: 76 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ladiesfootslut
All Pro Poster
Member # 26591

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ladiesfootslut   Email ladiesfootslut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The love part wants a companion and perfect match but the lust wants new feet all the time. very hard to answer but I would take companion. I would like to take time to get as many beautiful feet as possible and may be theres a chance to grow out of it. there's just more worth involved with someone you love and hopefully she supports the foot fetish thing.

--------------------
"There's guys like us with certain feets to accomplish."

Posts: 608 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Alot of interesting points here. I think that many of our foot fetishes here are based on security. When we were children laying at our mothers feet was both liberating(not on thier lap) but also safe. When we "get" feet now it's attached to sexuality but more so security. How many of us that have gf/wives spend most of the time with their feet just rubbing/holding/caressing them? I know I do. I love breast alot but that love is more sexual than my love of feet. Feet in my lap is the most relaxing thing ever. When a woman sits on my lap though thoughts turn to sex. feet make me feel secure and comfortable...almost like a baby and her favorite blanket.

So when I posed the question I was asking if having a woman in the position where she is comfortable enough to give you her feet the end game? Or is it simply the feet that we want? Having a woman that is willing to indulge in our fetish means she's into us.....hence security. Or is it simply having the feet that does it for us? Could weekly foot sessions with the model of your choice be all that is needed to fulfill ones fetish desires. I think our group will be divided between the two camps. Hence my conclusion that our foot fetish has numerous origins. Not just the one mentioned above.
Interesting!

GQguy

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Uno1
Elite Trooper
Member # 2883

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Uno1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Finding a partner.
Posts: 350 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've noticed that my girlfriend's feet arouse me like no other pair of feet can! So I guess it's only her that I really care about.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn that's a good question. I'd settle for new girl once a week for, say...two years? THEN one girl for the rest of my life. [Woot]

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links