Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » friends sisters flip flops (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: friends sisters flip flops
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not hating bro. Sorry to offend. Enjoy your spoils. I thought it'd be cooler if you focused on getting the girl instead of her shoes. I'm glad to hear that you're dating. Keep it up! We're all in this together. That's why we're all here.

GQguy

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tintin19153
Major Player
Member # 3694

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tintin19153   Author's Homepage   Email tintin19153   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL,I know some of you are going to be pissed,but some of the same guys that think this is cool.If I had posted a news link about a guy who got caught stealing women`s sandals and replacing them with new ones,so he could get off on the smell. There would be a ton of posts crying how he is giving all of us a bad name.
GQguy,I understand 100% the point you were making.

Posts: 177 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
crazyscot
Major Player
Member # 3393

Icon 1 posted      Profile for crazyscot   Email crazyscot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im with ya 100% on this one GQ, I couldn't agree more. That is an interesting point tintin, and I bet you are right. I realize that its not easy for all of us to get the goods sometimes, but stealing, and other devious ploys just make us all look like those guys in the newspapers....

--------------------
You Gotta Love A Foot Girl......

Posts: 224 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think it's ingenious, creepy, hot, dishonest and jizz worthy all at the same time.

[Wink]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vanderfeeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8733

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vanderfeeet   Email vanderfeeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footjoyboy:
I think it's ingenious, creepy, hot, dishonest and jizz worthy all at the same time.

[Wink]

Cognitive dissonance in action!

--------------------
vf

Posts: 1188 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Laugh] ^^ I was thinking the same thing and was about to edit my comment to say just that.

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mad props for cooking up the scheme! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mclaren f1 2003
All Pro Poster
Member # 2934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mclaren f1 2003   Email mclaren f1 2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
exactly, i mean, i would never steal someone flip-flops, but when i read his story, i chuckled...

thats all this thread is about...

Posts: 749 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
olujasasjevera
Major Player
Member # 26778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for olujasasjevera   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footjoyboy:

[Wink]

I really couldnt agree more!

--------------------
S.T.

Posts: 125 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DennisIsEvil
All Pro Poster
Member # 11755

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DennisIsEvil   Email DennisIsEvil   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GQguy:
Not hating bro. Sorry to offend. Enjoy your spoils. I thought it'd be cooler if you focused on getting the girl instead of her shoes. I'm glad to hear that you're dating. Keep it up! We're all in this together. That's why we're all here.

GQguy

Same here I'd rather have the girl than her shoes. If I wanted old shoes I can just go to Goodwill.

--------------------
A warzone is no place to eat tacos.

Posts: 520 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
phanton22
Loyal Member
Member # 24750

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phanton22   Email phanton22   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know why people always bring up Goodwill - yeah, plenty of old shoes, but these are ollllld shoes. Haven't been worn in years, most of em. I was around hundreds of them a day while I worked there, and the only smelly shoes I ever encountered belonged to coworkers.
Posts: 60 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Danielle Moore
All Pro Poster
Member # 34633

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Danielle Moore   Author's Homepage   Email Danielle Moore   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This has really sparked some interesting comments and I have followed it closely before offering my opinion.

I think there are 2 sides to the coin.

The first is Fantasy land: It's the excitement of being naughty and stealing a pair of shoes that don't belong to you...For the record, It is still stealing even though you replaced them. The excitement lies in the possibility of getting caught and at the same time satisfying your urge, your need to smell the shoes of a person you are attracted to but likely can't date for what ever reason. You desperately want to fulfill your fantasy and your desire of smelling her shoes.

On the other side of the coin is the REAL WORLD. It is wrong to steal, it is a crime and chances are if the person found out, it would be embarrassing for everyone. There is also a good chance you would be disowned by your sister and her best friend. Then of course the possibility of making the news and being that creepy guy that everyone hates.

So the question remains, how do you get what you want, your fantasy and yet still live in the Real World? Find a solution that is in balance with both sides of the coin.

You could come up with an excuse (if you need one) and ask her for them.

Maybe buy a new pair and say something like, Work is collecting and donating used flip flops/shoes to a Country in need and I have to bring some in on Monday. I personally don't have any, but I noticed you did. Would you be at all interested in trading these new ones that I just bought for your old ones? If she asks why you don't donate your new ones that you just bought, you tell the truth to the lie, all new ones get seized at the border, this is why work is collecting previously worn flip flops/shoes. You get the idea....This way she at least gives them to you with permission and in the end you get what you want.

If this scenario doesn't work for you, think of another solution that might.

Play Safe and Have Fun.

MWAH
Dani
xoxo

--------------------
Danielle Moore
 -
http://clips4sale.com/store/27677
http://images4sale.com/store/27677
http://executivefeet.c4slive.com/index.php

Posts: 835 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scrunchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 21542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunchlover   Email scrunchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by olujasasjevera:
my friends sister has the hottest feet ever. Shes a 28 yr old single business woman and has the most delicious size 8 feet. she came to visit my buddy for a week and had these sexy ass black flipflops which carried the most spectacular smell ever. I decided today to purchase new black flip flops and make the switch. i succeeded and man these flip flops smell too good to be true.

That's a wonderful idea, but what about her toe prints?

--------------------
Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean I have to like you.

Posts: 782 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SOLESQUIRTERS
Major Player
Member # 29802

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOLESQUIRTERS   Author's Homepage   Email SOLESQUIRTERS   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow dude i must admit i think that was to smooth. but i wonder if she knows and just kept it under lock and key. so she got a new pair of flip flops,but she also secretly knows you or her brother is very disturbed.lol. Watch and share femdom and foot fetish videos right now free .No hidden fees! [Jerkoff] [Secret]
Posts: 175 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cliveman
Major Player
Member # 19258

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cliveman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Haha fair play mate, I mean, creepy as fuck but if thats the sort of thing that you feel needs doing, you pulled it off brilliantly xD
Posts: 184 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links