Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » More Frustrating-Seeing No Feet At All, Or Many Feet You Cant Have?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: More Frustrating-Seeing No Feet At All, Or Many Feet You Cant Have?
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Which scenario do forum members find more irritating or frustrating- seeing no female feet at all during the winter months for those of us who live in cold weather climates, or seeing thousands of pairs of female feet all spring, summer, and fall long, that we know we cant have?

For myself, I dislike winter the most. Sure, I know that during the summer, I will see thousands of pairs of female feet every day on the street, in resturants, at work, malls, etc, but at least I can look, and dream. During the cold weather months, I have to visit Wu's, or go to other online sites, to see bare feet. I would rather view, dream, and deal with that frustration, than not to see any feet at all.

Other Thoughts?

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Danielle Moore
All Pro Poster
Member # 34633

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Danielle Moore   Author's Homepage   Email Danielle Moore   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hate cold climates period. The cold climate is one of the reasons I am considering migrating south to Florida in the winter months. I hate not being able to show of my toes, I hate not seeing other Women's toes and I hate not being able to wear flip flops or sandals.

My 2 cents...

Dani,
xoxo

--------------------
Danielle Moore
 -
http://clips4sale.com/store/27677
http://images4sale.com/store/27677
http://executivefeet.c4slive.com/index.php

Posts: 835 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
diamond johny
All Pro Poster
Member # 27586

Icon 1 posted      Profile for diamond johny   Email diamond johny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm lucky to live in southern cali so I them year round & many different kinds, asian, hispanic, etc. Most are feet I can't have cause I'm so horrible at picking up girls.

--------------------
=MORE VOLUME PLEASE=

Posts: 759 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scrunchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 21542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunchlover   Email scrunchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Seeing no feet at all is more irritating for me, as the majority of the feet I see, I already know I'm not going to really pursue.

--------------------
Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean I have to like you.

Posts: 782 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think that I like shoes a little more than feet. But it is a little frustrating not being able to see some woman's bare feet that you're curious about.
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by diamond johny:
I'm lucky to live in southern cali so I them year round & many different kinds, asian, hispanic, etc. Most are feet I can't have cause I'm so horrible at picking up girls.

i second this.
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I never get frusterated with it...I think nice feet are ubiquitous and are a dime a dozen and that's no offense to any ladies because most feet are nice and others are sexier than others.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLovinJazzMusician
Major Player
Member # 33322

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLovinJazzMusician   Email FootLovinJazzMusician   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rather than suffer the agony of not seeing any feet at all, I'd much prefer to enjoy all the eye candy out here in these warm weather conditions even if I know I could never have all the sexy feet on display. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
o-iii-<)

Posts: 111 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeLuvinFirefighter
Elite Trooper
Member # 2688

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeLuvinFirefighter   Email ToeLuvinFirefighter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I prefer having the winter months verses seeing feet year round. My reasoning may be a bit weird but stick with me. I would suggest that ladies who have to wear socks and boots during the winter are eager to let their feet shine during the warmer months. Therefore they may spend more time and attention to the pampering of said feet to really show them off while they can. Unlike some women who are able to to bear there feet all the time. I would suggest that some would get comfortable with just okay nails and the like since it's a year long process.. Just my thoughts

--------------------
Firefighters are not extraordinary people.. Just ordianry people doing an extraordinary job !!

Posts: 328 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The no feet choice would be harder, for me. Really, my girlfriend's feet are the only ones I really want!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's definatly more frustrating seeing no Feet at all. I'm engaged to the love of my life so I have no interest in doing anything with other women but it is great to check out all the hot feet on parade in the summer. It's definatly frustrating in the winter when you see a hot chick but her feet are hidden away.

If you're a single guy you could always hit on her and get to the point where you get her out of her shoes and socks and get to see em and maybe have your way with them no matter what season it is, but if you're settled down and in a committed relationship it's nice when summer rolls around with all the added scenary that comes with sexy women putting their feet on display.

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jamaicanfeet
All Pro Poster
Member # 16678

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jamaicanfeet   Author's Homepage   Email jamaicanfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just saw many feet I couldnt have...but it was nice seeing them [Smile]

--------------------
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/47323
http://www.facebook.com/jacanfeet2012

Http://www.twitter.com/jacanfeet
http://www.youtube.com/user/jacanfeet

Posts: 643 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Seeing no feet at all.

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLovinJazzMusician
Major Player
Member # 33322

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLovinJazzMusician   Email FootLovinJazzMusician   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footgirl0226:
quote:
Originally posted by Spotlight:
Thats why I live in florida but that aint quick fix. i just ended a relationship with a girl who seeped through the cracks in my feet detector cause I first picked her up with shoes on. As usual I had her shoes off within an hour and boy were they a fuckin train wreck because of some physical deformity. I ended up liking her but felt like I was selling myself short.

HAHAHAA so it was more than some elbow grease could take care of? lol

I think you need a come on line like " My dick aint crooked or odd and I need to know are your feet jacked up?" lol

Footgirl!! Rotflmao [Laugh]

--------------------
o-iii-<)

Posts: 111 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links