Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Indy 500

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Indy 500
Ferrari
Major Player
Member # 3590

Icon 11 posted      Profile for Ferrari   Email Ferrari   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have always like Danica Patrick. She is a pretty lady and a credible racer.

For all of the stinky feet enthusiasts out there (and I am one that only likes clean feet). After 500 miles in a hot racecar under hot humid conditions one could only speculate as to what flavor those peds would be after that endurance.

Posts: 127 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Danielle Moore
All Pro Poster
Member # 34633

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Danielle Moore   Author's Homepage   Email Danielle Moore   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I know how my feet feel and smell like after a day in nylons and heels so I can't even imagine what hers would be like ;-) after a day of Racing!

Dani
xoxo

--------------------
Danielle Moore
 -
http://clips4sale.com/store/27677
http://images4sale.com/store/27677
http://executivefeet.c4slive.com/index.php

Posts: 835 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Five For Feet
All Pro Poster
Member # 33596

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Five For Feet   Email Five For Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I saw story on her a few days ago, probably the day of the race. It looks like she was sitting on a bed with her legs crossed. You could just barely see a polished toe peeking out from the bottom of the screen. Looked pretty nice from what I could see, but it sure sparked my interest to see more. I'll have to check with Lord Lucan.

--------------------
FFF

Posts: 885 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man, I was really hoping she would win the race. Not really just because she's an attractive woman an all, but the idea of a woman winning the most hallowed race in the world is something anyone can get behind. I'm always up for seeing something groundbreaking like that, and I think had it not been for one messed up pitstop, she might have been right there with Helio to decide the race up to the very end. Danica had one hell of a race regardless.

Anyway, she actually has some awesome looking feet, and I imagine that to anyone who's into pedal pumping, she's like the ultimate goddess.

Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
went to the race, she was lucky to be in 3rd at the end. but still, it was cool
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
knowing what i know about auto racing... the cockpits can get mighty hot.. and thanks to modern innovations such as cool suits, the health risk of racing in the summer is somewhat mitigated.

several drivers last season (in varoius forms of motor sports) had second degree burns to their feet (due to heat!!). when you figure some drivers after a 500 miler can shed off 15lbs of water weight alone.... you better believe, that is much water!

now.. the thing is this.. with all that water being sweated off..... could it be too much? and you're just left with a soggy waterlogged cloth scent... or could it translate into a heavy sweat scent.

i'll leave the minds of Wu's to run with that!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
knowing what i know about auto racing... the cockpits can get mighty hot.. and thanks to modern innovations such as cool suits, the health risk of racing in the summer is somewhat mitigated.

several drivers last season (in varoius forms of motor sports) had second degree burns to their feet (due to heat!!). when you figure some drivers after a 500 miler can shed off 15lbs of water weight alone.... you better believe, that is much water!

now.. the thing is this.. with all that water being sweated off..... could it be too much? and you're just left with a soggy waterlogged cloth scent... or could it translate into a heavy sweat scent.

i'll leave the minds of Wu's to run with that!

RPM

considering it is open wheeled racing and some drivers in the IRL usually wear sweat absorbent socks underneath the nomax socks. considering all that, danica (as well as the other female drivers in the IRL) all have really nice feet.
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SuperFeet
Board Regular
Member # 34769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SuperFeet   Email SuperFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Milka Duno has REALLY sexy feet. I saw them when I attended a race last year. Her feet look to be about a size 6 or 7, maybe 7.5 at the most. Very soft texture, high arches, and her toes were painted a French pedicure style. This was the day before the race weekend started and she was in regular clothes, jeans, high heels, and a t-shirt.

I lost my load fantasizing about tickling her feet later that night.

--------------------
Might as well face it, your addicted to feet.

Posts: 16 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did you see her barefoot, or in the heels, SuperFeet? [Smile]

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

quote:
Originally posted by dougiezerts:
Did you see her barefoot, or in the heels, SuperFeet? [Smile]

even better, i got a pic

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e174/blackHxC88/feet/feet%20candids/pic05050910jpg-5.jpg

SuperFeet
Board Regular
Member # 34769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SuperFeet   Email SuperFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, that is the look she had when I saw her last year. Only difference was the high heel shoes were different. And she was in the high heels not barefoot to answer the other question. Seems like a really nice person too. The jeans she had on when I saw her showed more of the foot, though, because I could see her arch. But I like this pic!
Some man is going to get those babies pressed into his face and shoot an Old Faithful.

--------------------

Posts: 16 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
great

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll bet a girl race car driver would love a nice long foot massage after one of her races!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SuperFeet
Board Regular
Member # 34769

quote:
Originally posted by dougiezerts:
I'll bet a girl race car driver would love a nice long foot massage after one of her races!

Yeah, I bet, Because I prefer clean feet, I would prefer a shower first. But after that, I would be all over those feet!

--------------------

A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I bet she lotions em up which is what I would prefer anyhow

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links