Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Stripy ankle socks

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Stripy ankle socks
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi all,

don't you think stripy ankle socks look sexy?

i find that they show the sweatiness better and the WELL WORN look alot more as a pose to plain socks.

i seen this one girl with red and black stripy socks that look so well worn on the soles. It was so sexy to see the sweat soaked tootsies!

any views?

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like all the printed ankle socks they have nowadays. I think that they make the feet sweat more. Cute to look at too.
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
crazyscot
Major Player
Member # 3393

Icon 1 posted      Profile for crazyscot   Email crazyscot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I with you both an this!!!

--------------------
You Gotta Love A Foot Girl......

Posts: 224 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Never thought baout it really but I like them.

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Stripe ankle socks are very ni e. But, I love stripe knee high socks. I know they don't show the ankles or any part of the foot. But seeing them go all the way up to the knee and even past it, and then you see bare thigh. That looks so good on women.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
guys!

this is great. i thought i was the only one!

justadone - i think you're onto something. this is very true... as the printed socks are not really a speciality sock... they are novelty? where the design is more important... so they must be nice and dirty/sweaty after a day of walking around the house.

--------------------

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They are. My wife sometimes wears them at work.
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
crazyscot
Major Player
Member # 3393

Icon 1 posted      Profile for crazyscot   Email crazyscot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My GF only wears, either stripy, or printed, patterned, designed socks, and or nylons or both...and usually for days at a time.... I have a huge sock fetish, as does she... we are both not into white, and or those plain opaque 1 coloured socks, so boring...

Does it drive you guys crazy when you catch a glimpse of a stripy or patterned sock, on a woman as it does me??? I love the look of jeans, sneakers, n cathcing a glimpse of those socks....

Toe Sucker...your sure as hell not alone, and your right... IT IS GREAT!!!!

--------------------

Posts: 224 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

quote:
Originally posted by crazyscot:
My GF only wears, either stripy, or printed, patterned, designed socks, and or nylons or both...and usually for days at a time.... I have a huge sock fetish, as does she... we are both not into white, and or those plain opaque 1 coloured socks, so boring...

Does it drive you guys crazy when you catch a glimpse of a stripy or patterned sock, on a woman as it does me??? I love the look of jeans, sneakers, n cathcing a glimpse of those socks....

Toe Sucker...your sure as hell not alone, and your right... IT IS GREAT!!!!

That is so true. I love spotting stripy socks.... but even better when I get to see the well worn sole. The way that the sole is all sweaty and the fabric in the stripes shows to be very well worn and sweaty. Its so much detail I know but I love it sooo much.

The idea that printed socks (i.e. cartoon socks) are poor quality so a minimum amount of cotton goes into them is just mind blowingly sexy! haha

[Jerkoff]

--------------------

oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I really like those sorts of socks,too. I 've never been a huge sock guy- but there are some really drive me crazy. I don't think I can get the wife to wear them though- as they seem a little "youngish" for her style.....

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

I think the "surprise" that they AREN'T just plain white is great. Then I want to see the whole sock. Pretty sexy to me.
shook
All Pro Poster
Member # 12484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shook   Author's Homepage   Email shook   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
now sweaty socks sound very good to me [Big Grin]

--------------------
Girls In Socks - Forum

Posts: 842 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

shook.

even though i hear those words "sweaty socks" most days, it really really turns me on!

just the idea of peeling back a pair of black/pink stripy socks that have been worn all day from a shopping trip in the summer is amazing!

i love the well worn stripes on the soles as the fabric becomes used and abused! [Jerkoff]

--------------------

crazyscot
Major Player
Member # 3393

quote:
Originally posted by Toe Sucker II:

just the idea of peeling back a pair of black/pink stripy socks that have been worn all day from a shopping trip in the summer is amazing!

Now thats what I'm talkin about!!!

--------------------

Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

thanks crazyscot.

its just something i have grown to be so passionate about.

so sexy!

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links