Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Public foot activities (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Public foot activities
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Last week I was returning home from a business trip from Providence and ended up spending a few hours at the airport because of a cancelled flight. Since I had a few hours to kill, I left the terminal and went to sit outside the airport at the arrivals level to read the paper since it was a beautifull evening (about 9pm).

Near the baggage claim area there were a few rows of seats. As I was passing by, there was a couple sitting down (in an otherwise empty area) that caught my eye only because the girl had her shoes off. She was wearing slacks with black trouser socks. I proceeded outside and started reading the paper. After a few minutes, I went back in to see if I could get another glimpse of her feet. When I walked back in, she was laying down across the seats and had her feet in her man's lap. He held a paper over his lap, obviously pretending to read, while she was massaging his crotch. I took a seat off to the side and watched the action.

When they thought I was out of sight he put the paper down and I caught a clear sight of the action. She was massaging, rubbing, and strocking his member through his pants. Every now and then, someone would walk by and he would lift the paper to hide their activities, then lower it after they were out of sight. They obviously did not see me off to the side watching. After a few minutes he pulled out his cock (though his zipper hole) for direct contact and she proceeded to rub him to completion. He got up, went the the restroom and returned.

I was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO turned on I had to run to the restroom myself for relief. However, that did not help. I was still pitching a tent for the next few hours just thinking about what I witnessed!!!!!!

Has anyone else ever observed public foot activity?

Have any of the women on the board ever participated in public foot activity?

Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Danielle Moore
All Pro Poster
Member # 34633

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Danielle Moore   Author's Homepage   Email Danielle Moore   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That was me! You saw me doing that to my manfriend!

HA HA...teasing. I have never seen anything like that but I certainly would do it ;-)

Dani
xoxo

--------------------
Danielle Moore
 -
http://clips4sale.com/store/27677
http://images4sale.com/store/27677
http://executivefeet.c4slive.com/index.php

Posts: 835 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wouldn't mind giving something like that a go... [Big Grin]
But you can do innocent stuff like massage her feet in a park or in a taxi on the way home from a night club..."Honey...my feet are really sore could ya rub em?"
[Thumbs Up] [Thumbs Up] [Thumbs Up] [Thumbs Up] [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
silke
Major Player
Member # 8419

Icon 1 posted      Profile for silke     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember, when I was a child I was in a terrace restaurant with family and friends. In a table near us there was another large group, and among them there was a young couple. It was summer and girls were wearing flip-flops. But this girl had one foot in the guy's lap sitting in front of her.

I got hot, don't know why. And saw as the guy smiled, the girl smiled, and they were like playing. She was moving her foot and touching her lap.

This was probably one of the first times I got excited by some foot action. By the time I didn't know what foot fetishism was... neither sex. I was too young! Maybe 10 years old.

Posts: 145 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesuck22
Hall Of Famer
Member # 12439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesuck22   Email toesuck22   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
last christmas at my girlfriends work party in a hotel in london, my girlfriend and i sat at a table with a big table cloth and she took her shoes of and reached her feet under the table onto my lap. She then proceeded to rub my manhood with her feet, it was such a turn on doing it with people around
Posts: 1011 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Athena K
All Pro Poster
Member # 33809

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Athena K   Email Athena K   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i loooooove the idea of teasing andrew with my feet in public [Tongue]
Posts: 563 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My girlfriend has gotten me to massage her feet in public. Also, she's played footsie with me in restaurants quite a bit. She once took her shoe and sock off, in a restaurant!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jamaicanfeet
All Pro Poster
Member # 16678

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jamaicanfeet   Author's Homepage   Email jamaicanfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My mistress once made me cum in a restaurant with my cock out. my cock was pointing up and it shot all over my shirt. I uploaded a pic to show u guys the end result. It was my valentine's day present [Smile]

http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn209/stewdred_2008/DSC07517.jpg

--------------------
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/47323
http://www.facebook.com/jacanfeet2012

Http://www.twitter.com/jacanfeet
http://www.youtube.com/user/jacanfeet

Posts: 643 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's pretty bold doing it in the airport considering security and cameras. I would've thought they'd look pretty suspicious doing the whole nervous sweaty looking around bit and get busted. Looks like he just busted a nut instead.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Me and my wife went to visit her family. She asked me to paint her toe nails. Her dad, aunts, sister, brothers and niece all saw me. I pretended like it didn't bother me but painting her toes got me hard as a brick.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
That's pretty bold doing it in the airport considering security and cameras. I would've thought they'd look pretty suspicious doing the whole nervous sweaty looking around bit and get busted. Looks like he just busted a nut instead.

I don't think they had too many worries. My flight was a red eye, so it was about 1 am when I saw them. The baggage area was like a ghost town at that point.
Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lovesize7s
Loyal Member
Member # 34342

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lovesize7s   Email lovesize7s   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I constantly rub and play with my wifes feet in public for other foot guys and to see if i can get other women interested.My wife, to my amazement on occasion has asked other curious women if they would like to have a turn!!
Has anyone ever been to a Footnight party???I have and what a delight.Its nice to see a girl walk through the room and see everyother guy in there looking down!!!I couldnt stop laughing!!Cheers

Posts: 50 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeLuvinFirefighter
Elite Trooper
Member # 2688

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeLuvinFirefighter   Email ToeLuvinFirefighter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tis the season for relaxing on the bow of our boat with a cold beer, kims barefeet and one of her wonderful foot jobs, squirting and covering them in special lotion.. Kim is real comfortable with our foot play in public. Especially when a fellow foot brother is looking.

--------------------
Firefighters are not extraordinary people.. Just ordianry people doing an extraordinary job !!

Posts: 328 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have enjoyed a couple of women in the past playing footsie up and down my legs on different occasions. There was one time when one woman put her nylon clad feet right in my crotch and began rubbing them back and forth. Needless to say, I got as hard as a rock and I knew she felt it as well.

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I played kick ball in a public park... [Smile]

Heehee... I've given many foot rubs in public. Years ago with Abby I even jacked off onto her toes at a park a few yards away from some old lady feeding squirrels.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links