Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » is it just me? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: is it just me?
oooo00oooo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oooo00oooo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mommies Feet:
You have come to the right place to be taught differently [Wink]
I am only one of the several models that are 25+ and we all have outstandingly healthy feet. [Smile] [Nana]

damn right you do Mommie!!
Posts: 1186 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yea, Mommie! You said it.

I recently developed a relationship with a woman of the appalling age of...dare I say it?...46. She is a national competitor in karate, white-water rafting guide, and all-round outdoor gal who goes barefoot most of the time. Yes she does get calluses (which I love to ameliorate) and the occasional blister. Nevertheless, she has wonderfully soft soles and very healthy feet. I knew her when she was 19 and her feet haven't changed - save that they are vastly more skillful now.

I think that you will discover a special pride and delight in helping to maintain your girlfriend's feet - there are some rewards that await you.

Just as an aside, I hope to be sharing some photos of my new love's feet soon. Seems she's never owned sexy shoes before; I have remedied that and will be a likely theme for photos to start.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tintin19153
Major Player
Member # 3694

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tintin19153   Author's Homepage   Email tintin19153   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pretty feet comes in all ages.I wouldn`t date a girl 18 to 19 but if you ever rode past a college in the spring time.I don`t know how you can say that.

Mommie, you look very pretty in your new avatar!

Posts: 177 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thought it was the other way around. Feet look better once they pass their teens.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For some I think
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AmberLily
Major Player
Member # 10907

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AmberLily   Author's Homepage   Email AmberLily   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ooh, I can play this game too.

In a few more years, I plan on turning cougar and might be inclined to make comments that reflect my totally subjective tastes too.

Muah!

--------------------
Check out my site to see my growing collection of amateur foot pics, vids, weekly group webcam shows, camshow archives and private 1-on-1 camshows!

-

Posts: 122 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lovesize7s
Loyal Member
Member # 34342

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lovesize7s   Email lovesize7s   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your fetish is far from maturing my man or should I say grasshopper!!You will soon enjoy chewing off a little dry skin of a beautiful woman,I PROMISE!!!!!
Posts: 50 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mommies Feet:
You have come to the right place to be taught differently [Wink]
I am only one of the several models that are 25+ and we all have outstandingly healthy feet. [Smile] [Nana]

Hooah!

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links